Lambo doors by Rattman
Started on: 10-11-2014 12:44 PM
Replies: 3 (203 views)
Last post by: Danyel on 10-13-2014 09:23 PM
Rattman

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2014 12:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RattmanClick Here to visit Rattman's HomePageSend a Private Message to RattmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would really like to do this to my car any suggestions for the best affordable kit
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2014 10:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I used Jesse's bolt on lambo doors .... I really love them .... to make them better some modding can be done to them .... I will be selling mine in december because the wife has a hard time lifting the door and also the next mod on my Widow will not require lambos. Beware of universal lambo doors !!! Fieros have curved spaceframe at the door attachement points Universals will NOT work .....Paid mine 900$ including shipping.

Lambo Install videos

------------------

My Build Thread
Tylers Toy

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 10-11-2014).]

Rattman

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2014 08:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RattmanClick Here to visit Rattman's HomePageSend a Private Message to RattmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Glad I didn't buy one of those universal kits from ebay thanks for the heads up
What are you going to be selling your kit for and did you put them in yourself if not what should I expect to pay for installation
thanks
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2014 09:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rattman:

Glad I didn't buy one of those universal kits from ebay thanks for the heads up
What are you going to be selling your kit for and did you put them in yourself if not what should I expect to pay for installation
thanks

I installed my lambo doors in approximately 27 hours considering I didn't always have all the tools needed so I had to improvise I did not install them in a weekend lets say... the cost of these hinges is between 8 an 9 hundred plus shipping. These are pretty beefy therefore shipping is may be high (30 pounds). I would estimate a 2 day job in a garage 10 hours or maybe a little more so they be done properly and also to weld on a support between the two hinge parts.

Danyel

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock