Dash replacement from Fiero Fiberglass? by godeatgod
Started on: 10-03-2014 09:12 AM
Replies: 3 (330 views)
Last post by: Gall757 on 10-04-2014 01:56 PM
godeatgod

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2014 09:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for godeatgodSend a Private Message to godeatgodEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am restoring an 84 Indy and have so far kept everything as close to stock as possible. It doesn't mean I won't use non-stock if I make the determination that the end value is greater with a non-stock part and I can make it look identical to stock. With that being said, I am interested in ordering dash #2 from fierofiberglass.com and am wondering if anyone else has ordered one of these and their opinion? I don't mind doing the cut-outs, adding brackets, and painting it light grey, but if someone that has already done it tells me it's too much of a PITA and ends up not looking like the original then I won't bother. My current dash is pretty shot. Here is a link to the dash: fiero fiberglass dash
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
fierosound

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 286
Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2014 10:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It already doesn't look original. The vent areas don't stick out like an original dash.

Get a good dash from ANY Fiero and repaint to Indy interior colors. Less work and will look stock.

------------------
Calgary time/temp

3.4L Supercharged 87 GT Click me
Super Duty 4 Indy #163 Click me

godeatgod

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2014 01:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for godeatgodSend a Private Message to godeatgodEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So the dashes never changed each year on all fieros?
Gall757

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 90
Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2014 01:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gall757Send a Private Message to Gall757Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
only the colors.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock