Floor Plug Replacement by Jfrost
Started on: 10-01-2014 11:31 PM
Replies: 1 (302 views)
Last post by: Bloozberry on 10-02-2014 07:03 AM
Jfrost

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2014 11:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JfrostSend a Private Message to JfrostEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm in the process and cleanin and prepping my interior floors to cover up rust. In the process two of the floor plugs were shot and will need to be replaced, problem is I haven't been able to locate a viable solution. I haven't found replacements on Fiero Store, or a slew of other part sites I've search. What have others done when having to replace these floor plugs? For those who don't know what I'm referring to, see the pic below where you'll see where the plug should be and ones that are still in tact near the rear of the cabin floor. Thanks for the help.

------------------
Project L67 Fiero

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Bloozberry

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 311
Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2014 07:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BloozberrySend a Private Message to BloozberryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
They're easy to make with some sheet metal and some tin snips. If you don't have any scrap sheet metal lying around, drop in to your local welder's shop (even some auto parts stores have sheet metal) and make your own. Be sure to buy a tube of seam sealer as well to seal them off once they're installed.
IP: Logged

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock