Bar graph gauge possibility by cmechmann
Started on: 09-26-2014 11:08 PM
Replies: 1 (125 views)
Last post by: Kevin-84SE on 09-27-2014 12:07 AM
cmechmann

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2014 11:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cmechmannSend a Private Message to cmechmannEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was flipping around Epray for VU meters for another project and came across these.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/EVO...&hash=item27e6549601
It looks like they could display OIl, Temp, Fuel and Batt all on the center of the instrument panel for those who have GT panels and want to remove the gauge pod.
Would need a low amp 12v -5v converter and add a vara/resistor for the Battery reading because you would want it on the same display as oil.
The input range is adjustable, but by unit not by individual reading.
They appear to be the right size to fit in the area to have one on top of each other where the fuel and temp gauges are.
There are also black on white and yellow on black. The yellow on black are more.

Just thought I would put it out there.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Kevin-84SE

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2014 12:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Kevin-84SESend a Private Message to Kevin-84SEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cmechmann:

I was flipping around Epray for VU meters for another project and came across these.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/EVO...&hash=item27e6549601
It looks like they could display OIl, Temp, Fuel and Batt all on the center of the instrument panel for those who have GT panels and want to remove the gauge pod.
Would need a low amp 12v -5v converter and add a vara/resistor for the Battery reading because you would want it on the same display as oil.
The input range is adjustable, but by unit not by individual reading.
They appear to be the right size to fit in the area to have one on top of each other where the fuel and temp gauges are.
There are also black on white and yellow on black. The yellow on black are more.

Just thought I would put it out there.

I have LED VU meters in place of the ash trays, I made these many years ago and I don't remember much about how I made them.

IP: Logged

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock