Front shocks by Fieroto300zx
Started on: 09-13-2014 07:41 PM
Replies: 5 (209 views)
Last post by: plane on 09-15-2014 10:58 PM
Fieroto300zx

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2014 07:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fieroto300zxSend a Private Message to Fieroto300zxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What is a good set of front shocks for a 85 gt I want better than stock handling any suggestions ?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Lou6t4gto

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2014 08:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lou6t4gtoSend a Private Message to Lou6t4gtoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
you want "Better" than stock, After rebuilding your front end( All rubber bushings, All ball joints, tie rods) then KONI shocks
Fieroto300zx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2014 08:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fieroto300zxSend a Private Message to Fieroto300zxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well my front shocks are bad I don't know if I will redo the whole front end every thing else is solid just the shocks are bad would Koni shocks still be best ?
NetCam

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2014 08:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NetCamClick Here to visit NetCam's HomePageSend a Private Message to NetCamEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
With the whole front end being stock, not sure if Koni will make a difference now, but if you plan on upgrading later, get the better shocks. If you plan on staying stock, you can just get Monroes, they're cheap and much better than the factory stock.
Fieroto300zx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2014 12:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fieroto300zxSend a Private Message to Fieroto300zxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok thanks are Gabriel's any good I work at a parts store and Gabriel's is what they sell ?
plane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2014 10:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for planeSend a Private Message to planeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I "upgraded to KYB" shocks and then finally the Koni Reds. The KYB make no sense. I compared the two and the KYB had massive rebound. I have springs for that. I want the shocks to dampen and moderate. The Koni's are amazing. I have 400lbs springs on the race car, but 1/2 adjustment is perfect. The car use to actually bounce in situations with the KYB shocks. With Koni, I love the car and TRUST the back end.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock