Who's still making L67 swap harnesses? by kawana
Started on: 09-02-2014 12:23 AM
Replies: 17 (428 views)
Last post by: Dennis LaGrua on 09-09-2014 10:32 PM
kawana

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2014 12:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kawanaClick Here to visit kawana's HomePageSend a Private Message to kawanaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I sent a PM to FIEROFLYER but no response yet, so I'm not sure if he's still doing it. Who is still making these harnesses?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
nosrac

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2014 12:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nosracSend a Private Message to nosracEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
phonedawgz

http://www.reddevilriver.com/

[This message has been edited by nosrac (edited 09-02-2014).]

Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2014 03:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have been trying to get in touch with him for two weeks without a reply. I am not sure that Timm is still making harnesses or not. He could be away or just very busy but he does make a quality product.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Powerlog manifold, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Flotech Afterburner Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

nosrac

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2014 03:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nosracSend a Private Message to nosracEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Call him. 😊
hookdonspeed

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2014 06:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
someone else was on the FB page saying they been calling / emailing for weeks and not been able to contact him.
nosrac

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2014 08:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nosracSend a Private Message to nosracEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hookdonspeed:

someone else was on the FB page saying they been calling / emailing for weeks and not been able to contact him.

He posted in my Cruise Control thread a few day ago.
fieroaddicted

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2014 05:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroaddictedSend a Private Message to fieroaddictedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Send fieroflyer an email to dansflyer@live.ca That is what I do when i want to get a hold of him. I rarely have a problem. I am pretty sure he would do a harness for you. He just did mine 2 weeks ago

troy
IROCTAFIERO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2014 08:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IROCTAFIEROSend a Private Message to IROCTAFIEROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am having trouble getting Dan to reply. He replied saying he was making them still but hasnt replied to any of my further messages.
Dennis LaGrua

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2014 10:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If the guys on this forum have fallen flat; another source may be Injection Technology in AL .They have made quite a few 3800SC Fiero harnesses.
http://injectiontechnology.com/products.htm

They also did all of the 4.9L harnesses in Ed Parks Fiero Factory swaps and they look very neatly done..

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Powerlog manifold, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Flotech Afterburner Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H

revin

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 234
Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2014 08:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Learn to do it yourself! about 12 wires are all that needs to be incorporated into the Fiero harness.
There are all kinds of websites that even show you where everything goes.

[This message has been edited by revin (edited 09-04-2014).]

concorde01

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2014 11:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for concorde01Send a Private Message to concorde01Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
were can i find a good detailed write up on how to do the 3800sc harness? im not paying 700 for one. the whole car plus interior and motor swap isnt costing me that much.
PFF
System Bot
Lou6t4gto

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2014 08:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lou6t4gtoSend a Private Message to Lou6t4gtoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
http://www.gmtuners.com/fil...o_L67_PCM_wiring.pdf here ya go. I did mine myself , just very "tedious".
concorde01

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2014 08:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for concorde01Send a Private Message to concorde01Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WOW. i know im an idiot but that thing made no sense to me. im lost. i thought only needed to hook up a few wires
revin

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 234
Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2014 11:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
just start with the first one and go point to point, color wireto pin #

think of it as a puzzle
kawana

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2014 11:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kawanaClick Here to visit kawana's HomePageSend a Private Message to kawanaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That seems very tedious, but pretty doable actually. I might try to tackle this one. It'd be nice to put that $400 towards my clutch.

[This message has been edited by kawana (edited 09-04-2014).]

Dennis LaGrua

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2014 11:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by revin:

Learn to do it yourself! about 12 wires are all that needs to be incorporated into the Fiero harness.
There are all kinds of websites that even show you where everything goes.

...and if you don't mind having two fuse boxes as I do, you can do the harness with only 6 wires. With the GTP fuse box you will have the A/C, Fuel Pump, and Cooling fan relays already hooked up. Run an extra 8 ga. wire from the battery to it, splice in a few wires and you are in business. The simple approach doesn't make for the neatest looking harness but its functional.
If you want a neater stand alone harness, buy a few PCM terminals, a terminal removal tool, terminal crimper and just follow Darthfiero's diagram and build the harness wire by wire.

------------------
"THE COLUSSUS"

concorde01

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2014 11:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for concorde01Send a Private Message to concorde01Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
what id like to do is get a whole new fuse box and wire it in
Dennis LaGrua

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2014 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
At this point it appears that the regular harness suppliers on this forum are off doing something else. At the present time, Fuel Injection Technology may be the only supplier currently doing those swap harnesses.

------------------
"THE COLUSSUS"

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock