water temp. needle by luckymidget43
Started on: 08-23-2014 11:35 PM
Replies: 5 (127 views)
Last post by: fierogtlt1 on 08-24-2014 07:09 PM
luckymidget43

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2014 11:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for luckymidget43Click Here to Email luckymidget43Send a Private Message to luckymidget43Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Im cleaning and painting it does my needle on water temp. do i set it on the 100 mark or what
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 151
Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2014 09:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageClick Here to Email fierofoolSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Remove the needle from the gauge. With power going to the gauge (switch ON, no start) position the needle at the 100 mark and push it onto it's pin. With power off, the needle should move back to the bottom of the thermometer symbol. The symbol isn't an accurate position to use, so use the power ON 100 mark to be more precise.
luckymidget43

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2014 11:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for luckymidget43Click Here to Email luckymidget43Send a Private Message to luckymidget43Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok i am going to pull all of my needles to paint and was wondering how to get them on in the correct place. So would that be the same for the speed and the amps too
fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 151
Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2014 12:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageClick Here to Email fierofoolSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've never pulled those, so I don't know. I've been unsuccessful in removing the fuel gauge needle to reposition it. Never had a need to remove any others.
luckymidget43

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2014 02:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for luckymidget43Click Here to Email luckymidget43Send a Private Message to luckymidget43Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok . Thank
fierogtlt1

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2014 07:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtlt1Click Here to Email fierogtlt1Send a Private Message to fierogtlt1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock