Brake question by jholda
Started on: 08-20-2014 05:43 PM
Replies: 4 (123 views)
Last post by: jholda on 08-24-2014 03:03 PM
jholda

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2014 05:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jholdaSend a Private Message to jholdaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
1987 GT doing the brakes and rotors all front and back. After going on the fiero store website they sell just the one basically stock rotor for 84-88. Are all the rotors the same size? So all I'd have to do is enter the quantity as 4 and I'd be good to go? Thank you!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Bloozberry

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 311
Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2014 09:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BloozberrySend a Private Message to BloozberryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No. The front rotors on the '84-'87 cars are different from the rear rotors on the '84-'87 cars, and the '88's use rotors that are different front to rear which are different from the earlier cars as well. None of them are interchangeable with the others.
TopNotch

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2014 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TopNotchClick Here to visit TopNotch's HomePageSend a Private Message to TopNotchEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My 88 has the same rotors on all 4 wheels. For that matter, so does my 86, but they're not stock -- they're Grand Am rotors.
David Hambleton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2014 10:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for David HambletonSend a Private Message to David HambletonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Fiero Store titles group the parts together. Check the drop-down menus under the titles to select the years.
jholda

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2014 03:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jholdaSend a Private Message to jholdaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks everyone for the replies!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock