HP Tuner by NetCam
Started on: 08-18-2014 07:41 PM
Replies: 6 (236 views)
Last post by: NetCam on 08-23-2014 03:37 PM
NetCam

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2014 07:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NetCamClick Here to visit NetCam's HomePageSend a Private Message to NetCamEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Went to try out my HP Tuner for the first time. Got the Demo version of VM Scanner, and this is what comes up:

Any line on where to grab other software? Usually if you need hardware, they don't even charge for the s/w
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Tweeder

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2014 01:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TweederSend a Private Message to TweederEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Did you buy it brand new?

------------------
86 SE Convertible 3800sc 4t65e HD.

NetCam

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2014 09:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NetCamClick Here to visit NetCam's HomePageSend a Private Message to NetCamEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Unfortunately I got it 2nd hand from the Mall. Contacted HP Tuners and they sent me a very nice reply saying they don't support it anymore. You'd think if the product isn't sold or supported anymore they might just make the software available to prior customers seeing as it's useless without the hardware.
Tweeder

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2014 12:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TweederSend a Private Message to TweederEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You must have the old serial interface. You might have to find a older version of the software if it exists. Mans you will need the po login and password. But that all might not work if the vehicle isn't supported. Your best bet is to contact hptuners and see what they will give you for a trade in on a new one. Sorry to say but I think you wasted your money.
NetCam

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2014 10:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NetCamClick Here to visit NetCam's HomePageSend a Private Message to NetCamEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Starting to look that way
nosrac

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2014 02:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nosracSend a Private Message to nosracEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by NetCam:

Starting to look that way

Join the HP Tuners Forum and ask for the software there.
NetCam

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2014 03:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NetCamClick Here to visit NetCam's HomePageSend a Private Message to NetCamEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks, I've posted on the forum, will have to see if I get anything back. I checked with HP Tuners and they said they'll give me a discount if I buy a new one and send the old one back to them. May have to decide if I eat the $$$ I already invested or spend a few hundred more to actually get something I can use.

[This message has been edited by NetCam (edited 08-23-2014).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock