hood vents & Custom Fiber glass by tcincp
Started on: 08-10-2014 07:28 PM
Replies: 2 (246 views)
Last post by: tcincp on 08-11-2014 09:12 AM
tcincp

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2014 07:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tcincpSend a Private Message to tcincpEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
2 to 3 months ago I asked a question about the availability of hood vents for my '88 GT and got several responses. One of the responses was from Paul Angel of Custom Fiberglass, I visited his website several times and eventually picked a vent after finding another stock hood. Now I'm ready to buy and after several weeks and 2 emails to him I have gotten no response.

Is there anyone here that knows of another way to get ahold of Paul, or maybe he'll see this post as he did the other.

Thanks, then I guess we'll still have to figure out how to get our personal info together.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Tha Driver

Feedback score:    (46)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 204
Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2014 08:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm getting my emails OK (I think). Are you sure you spelled it right?
ImThaDriver at yahoo (.com) - some folks try "The" instead of "Tha", & that doesn't work...
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

Custom Fiberglass Parts

[This message has been edited by Tha Driver (edited 08-10-2014).]

tcincp

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2014 09:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tcincpSend a Private Message to tcincpEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
email looks good, I'm pretty sure that I copied and pasted, I usually do just to avoid problems. I'll try again. Watch that it's not going into your junk mail.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock