Safe area for pads when lifting fiero? by davylong86
Started on: 05-19-2014 10:57 PM
Replies: 10 (672 views)
Last post by: huracan2015 on 05-22-2014 03:17 PM
davylong86

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2014 10:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for davylong86Send a Private Message to davylong86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I seen a diagram on this site that showed the safe points to lift a fiero,checked search and no can find.Any help would be appreciated
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Sourmug

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2014 11:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here you go:

davylong86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2014 11:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for davylong86Send a Private Message to davylong86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks sourmug,going to keep a copy in my car for any work I have done by people that don't know what a fiero is.Most mechanics in my area are 30 are younger.Need to get brakes and don't want them crushing my coolant lines
Sourmug

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2014 03:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You're welcome. Keeping one in the car is probably a good idea.

Nolan
rogergarrison

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2014 04:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes it would be. Whenever you HAVE to go somewhere for service, tape it to the dash. Myself I use all the light blue (service station jack) points
Boostdreamer

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2014 08:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
They will still try to jack it where they want to even after you tell them. DO NOT go get comfortable in the waiting area until you have witnessed them properly lifting the car.
David Hambleton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2014 09:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for David HambletonSend a Private Message to David HambletonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hopefully, NOBODY needs a diagram showing the lift points for a wheel lift hoist...
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2014 11:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It alway amazed me how many professional shops think the coolant tubes are frame rails.
davylong86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2014 12:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for davylong86Send a Private Message to davylong86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think just to be on the safe side I will stand buy the car while there setting the pads in place regardless of the sign that request the customer stay in the lobby
Boostdreamer

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2014 03:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You can always stand right outside the bay door. Nothing they can say about that.
huracan2015

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2014 03:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for huracan2015Send a Private Message to huracan2015Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What are the chances! I was just going to make a post trying to find the same picture! Thanks!
PFF
System Bot

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock