where to find foam for this cover help please by fierogtx
Started on: 05-18-2014 11:22 PM
Replies: 6 (252 views)
Last post by: fierogtx on 05-23-2014 10:49 AM
fierogtx

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2014 11:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtxClick Here to Email fierogtxSend a Private Message to fierogtxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i have dark grey trim upper cluster that missing some foam behind of this cluster ( i have a dark grey ) but pic is just for reference where i can find that ???? thanks alll
http://www.ebay.com/itm/84-...xp=mtr#ht_158wt_1105

[This message has been edited by fierogtx (edited 05-18-2014).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
NW-Fiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2014 11:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NW-FieroSend a Private Message to NW-FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I found some foam at a fabric shop. 1/16th inch ( Headliner Material) use double sided tape to mount. Color can't be seen from outside of instrument cluster. light/vent material.

------------------
Mark
' 85 2m6 3.4PR
In the Great Northwest!

RCR

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 102
Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2014 07:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RCRClick Here to Email RCRSend a Private Message to RCREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
fierogtx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2014 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtxClick Here to Email fierogtxSend a Private Message to fierogtxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RCR:

http://www.yourautotrim.com

Bob

thanks for the link i try to find locally before order on the web i try to find a store like napa .... with a part number
canfirst

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2014 10:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for canfirstClick Here to Email canfirstSend a Private Message to canfirstEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I went to the local automotive/hardware store (Canadian Tire) and got a roll of black humidifier filter foam. It was the right width, just had to cut it to proper length, used spray adhesive on the foam, then stuck it in place until the material held. It was a bit thicker (1/4") than the original foam, but still worked very well when the access panel was screwed back in place.

The part number for the Canadian Tire humidifier evaporator pad was 43-5237-6.
The price was $6.29 + taxes. This was a few years ago (2011), so not sure if it's still available.

[This message has been edited by canfirst (edited 05-20-2014).]

fierogtx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2014 10:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtxClick Here to Email fierogtxSend a Private Message to fierogtxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by canfirst:

I went to the local automotive/hardware store (Canadian Tire) and got a roll of black humidifier filter foam. It was the right width, just had to cut it to proper length, used spray adhesive on the foam, then stuck it in place until the material held. It was a bit thicker (1/4") than the original foam, but still worked very well when the access panel was screwed back in place.

The price was $6.29 + taxes. This was a few years ago (2011), so not sure if it's still available.

yes thanks a lot will call canadian tire tomorrow thanks for the parts number

fierogtx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2014 10:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtxClick Here to Email fierogtxSend a Private Message to fierogtxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by canfirst:

discontinued i have to search for another product

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock