Need sunroof panel by huracan2015
Started on: 05-04-2014 11:30 PM
Replies: 7 (312 views)
Last post by: 84fiero123 on 05-06-2014 08:45 AM
huracan2015

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2014 11:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for huracan2015Send a Private Message to huracan2015Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anyone in the Upstate NY area have a sunroof panel, with the glass, latches, everything needed to put a sunroof in my car? I can trade you my non sunroof piece or just buy it from you. I'm in the Rochester/Canandaigua area.

[This message has been edited by huracan2015 (edited 05-04-2014).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
jb1

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2014 12:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jb1Send a Private Message to jb1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
wish you were closer I would love to have a solid roof instead of the sunroof..

------------------

87GTseries 1 3800sc (7.597 @88.53 1.579 60ft)
(series II swap in progress)
85GT Northstar/ 4t80e
86GT 3800 n/a---sold
Northstar Rebuild

PsychoPimpKiller

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2014 04:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PsychoPimpKillerSend a Private Message to PsychoPimpKillerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm near Pittsburgh, PA and I'm looking for a sunroof as well. I'd be willing to trade my non-sunroof also.
Lou and Blue

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2014 07:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lou and BlueSend a Private Message to Lou and BlueEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jb1:

wish you were closer I would love to have a solid roof instead of the sunroof..

Just curious, why would you rather not have a sunroof but instead have a solid roof? Does it leak?

------------------
===Always trying to find time to work on cars===
Louis Duet
Baldwin, Long Island, NY
Where driving hard is SOP.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Blue" <= '85 Fiero GT
Stock V6---Stock everything. Trying to keep it 'mostly' that way.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Boo" <= '81 Delorean DMC-12
The "DuetLorean"
VIN #5835
Stock PRV engine
Robertson Equipped
Neiland/Delman Engineered
Carbed and loving it! (Peugot 604 manifold) ---"Sorry purists"

spcearle

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2014 07:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for spcearleSend a Private Message to spcearleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There is a yard on I believe county rd 7 or 9 off 96 that had a black gt with a sunroof but no glass and zerniaks out in clarkson by brockport on rt 104 has several fieros with sunroofs... I have one forsale in Henrietta .... Has glass roof all hardware and a complete car under it for 1200 in Henrietta...lol
huracan2015

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2014 11:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for huracan2015Send a Private Message to huracan2015Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by spcearle:

There is a yard on I believe county rd 7 or 9 off 96 that had a black gt with a sunroof but no glass and zerniaks out in clarkson by brockport on rt 104 has several fieros with sunroofs... I have one forsale in Henrietta .... Has glass roof all hardware and a complete car under it for 1200 in Henrietta...lol

Is that the red one on Craigslist? If I had the money I'd buy that car tomorrow. It looks amazing. SO MANY parts on there I could use!!!
spcearle

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2014 11:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for spcearleSend a Private Message to spcearleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The maroon 87se... Yeah that's my other fiero I'm trying to sell so I can do a 4t60 swap in my 87 gt
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2014 08:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There is a guy in Connecticut that has a bone yard full of Fieros as well as a barn full of parts for them, went down there once years ago the place is amazing, not sure just how far he is from you and can't remember his or his places name, maybe someone else can. he will ship parts but will give you a lot better deal price wise if you pick the parts up.

Maybe someone else can remember his name, my memory is shot and it was literally over a decade ago I was there, it was a great drive down some windy roads for a Fiero so if you can make the drive its well worth it. just to see all the stuff he has as well as he does engine swaps I think as well.

edit to add I guess its the Fiero store after looking on the net, but I may be wrong.

Steve

------------------
Technology is great when it works,
and one big pain in the ass when it doesn't

Detroit iron rules all the rest are just toys.

[This message has been edited by 84fiero123 (edited 05-06-2014).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock