red devil river/ fieroflyer 3800 swap harness review by lowtrickry
Started on: 05-01-2014 11:07 PM
Replies: 11 (1143 views)
Last post by: NetCam on 05-02-2014 06:09 PM
lowtrickry

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2014 11:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lowtrickrySend a Private Message to lowtrickryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just THought Id Ad My 2 Cents To Help Anyone Trying To Make A Decision On Wether TO Make or Buy Or By A Harness Or Desideing On A Vendor.

I Bought My Harness And Computer A While Back From Dan And Due To Health Issues Just Got Around To Wireing Up My Engine And Getting It ready For My Much Inticipated First Start. First Off I Was Weary Of Joining The 3800 Club And Atempting This Swap Mostly Because Kf My Extreamly Lacking Knolege Of Electrical Work, After A Few Cbats With Dan About His Product And What To Expect When Dealing With The Electrical Portion Of The Swap I Was Very Confedent That His Product Was What I Needsd And I Would Be Able To Tackle It. Payment Went Smooth And ThE Wait Time For Him To Build The Harness Was Extreamly Reasonable And Fast. Affsr He Notified Me It Was Finished It Was Off In The Mail And To Me In Only A Few days. When The Harness Came In I Was Vefy PLeased At The Packaging And Overall Quality Of The Product. After Laying It Out And Takeing A Good Look At It I Was Still Extreamy Pleased With The Quality And Craftmenship Of The Harness.Once I Got A Chance To StaRt Running And Connecting The Harness I Was Amazed At How Easaly Everything Went And How Great The Harness Fit. The Only Issue I Had Was The Altinator Plug Was Differnt On My Engine But That Was Only Due ToMe Not Having Spacific Engine Info Because Of How I Aquired The Engine And Lack Of My Knolege On The Engine. Even Then Dan Was HapPy To Not Only Send Me The Right Plug But A Few Sensors I Was Missing Due To The Fact That I Bought A Half Completed Swap At No Charge, He Didnt Even Charge Me Shipping!!! And Along The Way Dan Was More Then Happy To Anser Any And All Questions I Had Very Quickly And Accuretly.

I Will Be Doing My Final Check Overs And Fireing It Up For The First Time This Weekend And Updateing My Post

Overall So Far I Give This Product 5 Out Of 5 Stars And Will BeA Repeat Coustumer And Would Recomend This Product To Anyone Looking To Get A Quality Harness Made. ANd What A Great Price... Seriously!!!

Thankyou Dan For THis Amazing Product And Thankyou For All Of Your Help.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
fireboss

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2014 11:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Man This Should Be A Very Interesting Thread To Watch......

ps.Did you see what I did there
lowtrickry

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2014 12:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lowtrickrySend a Private Message to lowtrickryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Caps Lock On My Phone Is Fudged Up AnD My Keyboard Is Super sensitive
phonedawgz

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 290
Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2014 12:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for phonedawgzClick Here to visit phonedawgz's HomePageSend a Private Message to phonedawgzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll vote for Red Devil River. I think his are the best.
fireboss

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2014 01:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by lowtrickry:

The Caps Lock On My Phone Is Fudged Up AnD My Keyboard Is Super sensitive

Just ribbing ya
Merlinhaggard

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2014 08:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MerlinhaggardSend a Private Message to MerlinhaggardEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Whats the price difference? I got mine from Dan and it was plug and play. Very nice harness. I had questions and he had immediate answers.
BlackThunderGT

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2014 11:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackThunderGTSend a Private Message to BlackThunderGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
“red devil river/ fieroflyer 3800 swap harness review”

You know Red Devil River is phonedawgz right? I hear he has great products too.

I bought my harness and 3800 mounts/axles from Fieroflyer (Dan) over a year ago but have yet to start on my swap. I will reserve the product review until a later date but I can say at this point the transaction was fast and smooth.
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2014 01:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by phonedawgz:

Would that be a shameless plug?

fireboss

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2014 03:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by phonedawgz:

lowtrickry

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2014 04:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lowtrickrySend a Private Message to lowtrickryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thants My Bad I ThOught Red DevIl River Was Dan. I Wasdnt Trying To Compare The Two Just A ShortWrite Up On My SatisfactIon With Dans Harness.

IVe Heard NOthing BUt GoOd Things AbouT Phonedawgs/Red Devil Rivers Harness. Didnt Mean To Start A war
phonedawgz

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 290
Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2014 06:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for phonedawgzClick Here to visit phonedawgz's HomePageSend a Private Message to phonedawgzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Red Devil River <> Fieroflyer

Red Devil River = phonedawgz

Fieroflyer = Dan
PFF
System Bot
NetCam

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2014 06:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NetCamClick Here to visit NetCam's HomePageSend a Private Message to NetCamEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've dealt with both, and it's really nice to have guys like the two of them around. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with either of them again when I'm in the market for something new.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock