tranny coolant line routing by crashmydaytona
Started on: 04-19-2014 04:57 PM
Replies: 5 (233 views)
Last post by: crashmydaytona on 04-20-2014 08:45 PM
crashmydaytona

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2014 04:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crashmydaytonaSend a Private Message to crashmydaytonaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do the transmission coolant lines follow the coolant hose routing exactly up to the radiator? Trying to figure out how to get them over the cross member and to the radiator without bending them. Thanks
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
crashmydaytona

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2014 06:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crashmydaytonaSend a Private Message to crashmydaytonaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anybody know if they go to the drivers side of the steering shaft or the passenger side of the shaft?
Jims88

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2014 07:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jims88Send a Private Message to Jims88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just installed s set of stainless steel transmission lines from the Fiero store.
Here they are installed on a 88. I ended up cutting mine and brazing them back together, because I was to lazy to separate my steering column knuckles.

crashmydaytona

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2014 10:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crashmydaytonaSend a Private Message to crashmydaytonaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Jims88:

I just installed s set of stainless steel transmission lines from the Fiero store.
Here they are installed on a 88. I ended up cutting mine and brazing them back together, because I was to lazy to separate my steering column knuckles.

Thanks for the picture (worth a thousand words) thats how i was thinking they would go. The 88ts must be a little different your coolant lines look different.
Unfortunately for me I dont know how to braze so I will have to tear things apart.
crashmydaytona

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2014 10:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crashmydaytonaSend a Private Message to crashmydaytonaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

crashmydaytona

567 posts
Member since Apr 2013
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Jims88:

Thanks for the picture (worth a thousand words) thats how i was thinking they would go. The 88ts must be a little different your coolant lines look different.
Unfortunately for me I dont know how to braze so I will have to tear things apart.
crashmydaytona

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2014 08:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crashmydaytonaSend a Private Message to crashmydaytonaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
anyone know if the 84-87 are a lot different then the 88 i tried routing mine like the picture but things are not lining up for me. I see the fiero store sales a different set for 88 so maybe the routing to radiator is different. My car is an 86.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock