tire size question by EvilSqueezles
Started on: 04-12-2014 01:23 PM
Replies: 3 (149 views)
Last post by: cmechmann on 04-12-2014 11:55 PM
EvilSqueezles

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2014 01:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EvilSqueezlesClick Here to Email EvilSqueezlesSend a Private Message to EvilSqueezlesEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My car is currently lowered by 1 coil removal and rear coilovers... Stock laced rim and 205/60/15 tires. 87 GT BTW.

Question is, I'm buying some 17" rims from a fellow member And am curious about figment. The rims and tires combo obviously fit his car. But with 205/50/17 fronts and 225/50/17 rears will they still fit my lowered car? I'm stupid when it comes to figuring out overall diameter change with tires. How much bigger will this combo be overall vs the stock?

~James
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Bruce

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2014 01:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BruceClick Here to Email BruceSend a Private Message to BruceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Maybe it's a figment of your imagination.
Gall757

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2014 01:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gall757Send a Private Message to Gall757Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You need to know the width and offset of your new wheels. Odds are that they will fit....but how much lower is 1 coil?

[This message has been edited by Gall757 (edited 04-12-2014).]

cmechmann

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2014 11:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cmechmannClick Here to Email cmechmannSend a Private Message to cmechmannEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock