rpm by Kris
Started on: 04-02-2014 04:28 PM
Replies: 4 (248 views)
Last post by: Kris on 04-02-2014 10:34 PM
Kris

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2014 04:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KrisSend a Private Message to KrisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hard to get rpm up, bogs down ?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Gall757

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 90
Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2014 04:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gall757Send a Private Message to Gall757Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome to the forum Kris! I think you will have to add a few sentences for anyone to understand what you are asking.
Old Lar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2014 05:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ignition issue.
Kris

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2014 05:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KrisSend a Private Message to KrisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi Gall 757, I was just trying to get to a part of the forum with rpm issues, i guess I was fishing. Anyway I have a 1986 SE with 2.8 v 6 rebuilt, 20,000 miles on it and has been a strong runner, till now. Had to replace the connector at the ignition control module a while back cause of related issue and was running good for a while but now its back. Distributor and its components have not been touched other then cap and rotor and I would guess the rest are original, close to 200,000 miles. Fuel pump and filters replaced at rebuild time, put in a Bosh pump as that's the best they had. Hope this helps and thank you all for you time and consideration. Kris
Kris

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2014 10:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KrisSend a Private Message to KrisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Kris

8 posts
Member since Feb 2014
Hi Old Lar, Thank you! Im looking into this with a new distributor or a re-manufactured one. Hope you have a good day!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock