To cat or not to cat? by Diamond Dave
Started on: 03-31-2014 09:13 PM
Replies: 87 (1906 views)
Last post by: newfiejeff on 04-25-2014 05:33 AM
Diamond Dave

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-10-2014 12:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Diamond DaveSend a Private Message to Diamond DaveEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Seriously, cating won't diminish your sound or your performance. Stink up your own garage or better yet lock yourself in and do the world a favor.

[This message has been edited by Diamond Dave (edited 04-10-2014).]

IP: Logged
fireboss

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2014 01:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Diamond Dave:

Fireboss give me your address and I will meet you face to face. I too fought fires and ashamed that a drunk like you spouts all your crap. Really? Cutting balls off. Give me your address and meet the man. I will be there tomorrow. Your stance is laughable, naieve, penile, and so immature. Come see me and find out what kind of man I am.

123 west crest estates
Hueytown Alabama,35023

Usually off work and home around 4:00 pm/central time
my off day is sunday ,if that's better for you..

[This message has been edited by fireboss (edited 04-10-2014).]

racingfortheson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2014 01:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for racingforthesonSend a Private Message to racingforthesonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here is the last PM I got from Dave,
"Really. Show these posts to your son and ask him how funny you have been. Funny, no. Disrespectful, yes. Awesomely ignorant and stupid yes. Let's see what your church thinks. Put it to a vote. Wannabe christian, so called expert. I can find your church so don't push me or I will publish this message to your church and others in your neighborhood."

This is the first time I have been called out online like this and as a born and raised Texas boy I don't know how to act. I am not Jesus I'm a sinner and that being said next time your in East Texas come see me. I live around Tyler, Tx. I work in the oil field so make sure you PM me so we can do this on my days off. We can talk, BBQ or even fight. What ever you need to make yourself feel better. We can even go talk to my preacher at Oak Grove. He is an ex stock car racer and still builds motors. I never thought all the stories of keyboard warriors where truly that bad but wow. Maybe I'm wrong but find somewhere I have posted that causes this. Looks like there is a line of guys that are going to get beat up by you soon, please save me a spot.
fireboss

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2014 02:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes,this guy has some MAJOR problems.He sent a PM to me to.
He is one of those guys who says the most vile things when someone doesn't bow to his ideas and thoughts..
Just making up things in his own mind is not enuff he actually starts believing his own delusions.
Diamond Dave

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-10-2014 03:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Diamond DaveSend a Private Message to Diamond DaveEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OK. I am not afraid to admit when I am wrong. I was wrong and apologize to everyone who has had to read my bs and others up here. I am shocked at my willingness to be pulled into this bashing and am just as much at fault as the ones who started it. Since I started this thread I guess its up to me to try to put it right and stop the madness. I humbly apologize for my stupid remarks and immature behavior with regards to the others with vehement dislike of my perceived intentions and thread content. I apologize to the people that I had harsh words with, as they were uncalled for. I will hopefully learn from this and modify my responses appropriately. I truly am sorry for my behavior and will not repeat it, ever. Thank you for your support and understanding in this matter. For me it is over as of now. I give. I made my point and so have you. I wish you all well with your fieros and hope they bring you as much pleasure as mine do. I really never meant to rile people up the way I have. I guess we all have very strong opinions on this subject. Peace, DD

This discussion for me is now over.

[This message has been edited by Diamond Dave (edited 04-10-2014).]

fireboss

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2014 04:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

?

There you go with the EDIT thing again.
Glad I Quoted you before you EDITED that post...But I gave you what you wanted,me and my balls are waiting. so now who is hiding behind anominty.

And do you even know what a Fireboss is.
fireboss

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2014 04:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for firebossSend a Private Message to firebossEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fireboss

2248 posts
Member since Apr 2011

By the way I didn't say cut off you balls. I distinctly said I would kick them up around your head personally if you want to meet me in person pussy. You are so secure in your anonymity. Come on be a man and change your handle to pussy. You are the worst fireboss imaginable, fireboss my ass, and you have not said one thing that helps anyone decide to cat or not to cat.

This discussion I s about the pros and cons of catting or not catting. Anyone with a brain knows it won't hinder, sound or performance. All the rest is jackasses atacking me. I will appologise to others reading this post as a few have decided to take over and vilify me personally for their own personal reasons. They are too pussy to say It,to my face. Internet saves them from personal consequences.

Seriously, cating won't diminish your sound or your performance. Stink up you own garage or better yet lock yourself in and do the world a favor. Trotterlg and fireboss 7f your not too pussy come see me.

For when you EDIT this post to....

Also If Cliff can move this thread to The Trash Can ,so we can keep up this fun thread there.Please do
newfiejeff

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2014 05:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for newfiejeffSend a Private Message to newfiejeffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well what a waste of a good post!!!!
Patrick I agree with your last post.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay