Need 3800 SC Swap Performed by EEES
Started on: 03-29-2014 03:58 PM
Replies: 7 (417 views)
Last post by: EEES on 05-04-2014 09:06 PM
EEES

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2014 03:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EEESClick Here to visit EEES's HomePageSend a Private Message to EEESEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am looking for a competent person to do a 3800 SC swap for me for a reasonable price. I have an 85 SE. The engine needs rebuilt. I thought about doing the swap myself, but I would rather have someone do the job who has successfully completed several jobs in the past. If I do it, it could turn into a long job. I am not METICULOUS. It's an engine. I don't care if you paint the engine bay and make everything pretty. I just want functionality.

Please send me a text, PM, or reply with someone you would recommend for the job. I live in western Ohio, if that makes any difference. Thanks in advance. 419-604-7540
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Gall757

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 90
Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2014 09:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gall757Send a Private Message to Gall757Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You should PM Olejoedad. He is pretty close to you in southern Michigan.
solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2014 12:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Gall757:

You should PM Olejoedad. He is pretty close to you in southern Michigan.

Yes the 2 Seat Garage! They are knowledgeable about the 3800SC engine. I had an issue and they did a great job fixing it.
EEES

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2014 01:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EEESClick Here to visit EEES's HomePageSend a Private Message to EEESEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you. I PM'd Olejoedad. I tried to Google 2 Seat Garage in Michigan and found nothing. I hope he replies to the PM.
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2014 02:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You have a PM....
steinke_phil

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2014 06:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steinke_philSend a Private Message to steinke_philEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Joe is a great great guy, he does great work, and he is easy to work with.
Joe did a swap for me and I am very pleased with it. I would recommend Joe to anybody looking to have a swap done.
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2014 09:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks guys!
Payola sent.....
EEES

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2014 09:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EEESClick Here to visit EEES's HomePageSend a Private Message to EEESEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Update: Joe got with me right away. He is really a great guy. I feel very comfortable working with him. He really takes his time and has pride in the end result. Thank you all for the great referral.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock