88 gt wiring harness by willmarine88fiero
Started on: 02-12-2014 02:38 AM
Replies: 2 (213 views)
Last post by: willmarine88fiero on 02-12-2014 09:14 PM
willmarine88fiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2014 02:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for willmarine88fieroSend a Private Message to willmarine88fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Does anyone know where I can get like the entire cars wiring harness or do I have to buy them all individually
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
CowsPatoot

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2014 02:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CowsPatootClick Here to visit CowsPatoot's HomePageSend a Private Message to CowsPatootEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You will likely have to buy them each individually. The internal harness (aka the main harness) is the hardest to come across, but is also the least needed harness. What exactly are you needing?
willmarine88fiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2014 09:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for willmarine88fieroSend a Private Message to willmarine88fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well the wiring on just about everything is shot to hell so I figured I could easily pick up the whole wire harness but apparently not, but your saying the main one would be everything internal like gauges dash lights horn and door switch control? Or would it be better if I just did the whole thing myself because I can do it just didn't really want to waste the time if there was one already available

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock