Speed Sensor (Again) by WhateverUSMC
Started on: 02-06-2014 06:06 PM
Replies: 8 (187 views)
Last post by: IFLYR22 on 02-08-2014 03:45 PM
WhateverUSMC

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2014 06:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhateverUSMCSend a Private Message to WhateverUSMCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So I have ordered a replacement speed sensor for my 1986 2m4. You fine folks have told me where to look to replace it, but I still haven't found any diagram or pictures or anything for me to look at to help me along the way. Does anybody have pictures and/or a diagram or blowup of this area of the engine compartment? Thanks in advance.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
mitchjl22

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2014 08:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mitchjl22Send a Private Message to mitchjl22Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Auto or manual?
WhateverUSMC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2014 06:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WhateverUSMCSend a Private Message to WhateverUSMCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry; automatic.
WhateverUSMC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2014 12:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhateverUSMCSend a Private Message to WhateverUSMCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump
WhateverUSMC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2014 12:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhateverUSMCSend a Private Message to WhateverUSMCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

WhateverUSMC

28 posts
Member since Jan 2014
Got the part now, but really need a picture of where it goes...
WhateverUSMC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2014 02:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhateverUSMCSend a Private Message to WhateverUSMCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

WhateverUSMC

28 posts
Member since Jan 2014
Oh, well. I'll be taking pictures while I try to figure this out, hopefully it can be a How To thread. I'll let you all know how it goes...
WhateverUSMC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2014 03:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhateverUSMCSend a Private Message to WhateverUSMCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

WhateverUSMC

28 posts
Member since Jan 2014
Did some more online searching; it turns out that the radio fuse might be part of the speedo circuit. Since that fuse was bad and has been removed, I am hopeful... how likely is this, though? Is it more likely than bad VSS?
WhateverUSMC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2014 03:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhateverUSMCSend a Private Message to WhateverUSMCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

WhateverUSMC

28 posts
Member since Jan 2014
Yup. Bad radio fuse. I could smash my head into a wall...
IFLYR22

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2014 03:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IFLYR22Send a Private Message to IFLYR22Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i just saw this post, and was going to tell you to replace your radio fuse... sorry I was late.

-Dave

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock