Double Din by Bill DeTucci
Started on: 01-31-2014 07:45 PM
Replies: 6 (982 views)
Last post by: yellowstone on 02-02-2014 04:43 PM
Bill DeTucci

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2014 07:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Bill DeTucciClick Here to visit Bill DeTucci's HomePageSend a Private Message to Bill DeTucciEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any ideas of Photos of Fiero Double Dins? I am thinking of putting one in. I am also look for a custom Bezel or face plate too that will fit. I am curious if you can move the Vents and Controls below and move the Radio/DVD Double Din up. I DO NOT have the Temp Controls ontop.

Thanks.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
85 SE VIN 9

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2014 08:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85 SE VIN 9Send a Private Message to 85 SE VIN 9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good question! Could a double din box be placed above the vents? Perfect location for a nav radio/rearview camera system.
tebailey

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2014 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tebaileySend a Private Message to tebaileyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a double din w/back-up camera. It would be better mounted above the stock location, but it's not too bad in the stock spot. I modified my face plate by epoxing in fillers on the side and opening the top. Then veneered it with wood. If it wasn't such a hit and miss PIA I would post the pics.
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 250
Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2014 08:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You just need Amida's G1 dash and -- piece of cake!

hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2014 11:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Or you can cheat and use a one DIN pop up seven inch screen with rear view camera and Nav system. This is Amida's F355 interior as a reference point.

Nelson

[This message has been edited by hnthomps (edited 02-02-2014).]

85 SE VIN 9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2014 02:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85 SE VIN 9Send a Private Message to 85 SE VIN 9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
G1 dash looks great, what's it cost?

The pop out touch screen would block the standard heater controls, be hard to see, and 'pop-out touch screen' is a concept that needs work IMHO. Wouldn't it be easier to fabricate or find a double din box high in the center stack than replace the whole dash?
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 250
Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2014 04:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 85 SE VIN 9:

G1 dash looks great, what's it cost?

PM Amida here on the forum, he makes the G1 dash.

[This message has been edited by yellowstone (edited 02-02-2014).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock