What are these for? by 4thfiero
Started on: 01-18-2014 04:01 AM
Replies: 6 (259 views)
Last post by: jaybug56 on 01-18-2014 10:46 PM
4thfiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2014 04:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 4thfieroSend a Private Message to 4thfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So...wondering what those 2 black hoses are in the front compartment under the hood, one hose if located by the brake booster and the other by the windshield washer fluid tank...I would like to know there function. Below is a pic, thanks!

http://cliff.hostkansas.com...00_7794_(Medium).JPG

So on the left side coming from behind the windhisld washer fluid tank u see that hose with two 7mm bolts?...and no im not talking about that coolant tube, but the one above it. Thanks everyone.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
ericjon262

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2014 04:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ericjon262Send a Private Message to ericjon262Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
if you're talking about what I think you are, they are drains to drain water off of the cowl.

------------------
we're in desperate need of a little more religion to nurse your god-like point of view...

Built not bought... Because bolt-ons don't.

//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/119122.html

Bloozberry

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 311
Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2014 07:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BloozberrySend a Private Message to BloozberryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've occasionally wondered what they were for as well. I just skimmed through the 22P and wasn't able to find them, but I think ericjon is correct.
seajai

Feedback score:    (42)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 52
Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2014 09:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for seajaiSend a Private Message to seajaiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cowl drain hose. Found it in group 12 section.

82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2014 10:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yup... just to clarify that we're not talking about the two heater core hoses... the big tubes that come off the edges of the cowl base are there to drain the cowl when it's raining. There's no other way that I can see for the water to drain out.
4thfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2014 01:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 4thfieroSend a Private Message to 4thfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
AWESOME THANKS GUYS! So simple
jaybug56

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2014 10:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaybug56Send a Private Message to jaybug56Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 4thfiero:

http://cliff.hostkansas.com...00_7794_(Medium).JPG

What kind of dash is in your car?

[This message has been edited by jaybug56 (edited 01-18-2014).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay