Started on: 01-18-2014 03:35 AM
Replies: 2 (142 views)
Last post by: solotwo on 01-18-2014 07:47 PM
TheDigitalAlchemist

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2014 03:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just wanted to post a little "Thank you" for those who helped me to enjoy my Fieros over the years.

Those who sold me their Fieros
Those who helped me repair mine - from engine woes to battery issues, to unhappy headlights and alts and watewr pumps and all the rest...
And to those who bought mine, when they were beyond my ability to properly heal them... and of course, for Cliff.

Thanks.

It's funny, I occasionally get someone who walks up and talks to me about the car, how they had someone in their life who stood out , who once had this car, and I'm just glad trhey remember them.

so amazing, and astounding how much is forgotten, and how such a silly thing can bring so much back...

I miss you "Finally mine"...you brought me the cutting edge of VR... and then you left us all... and gecko....I miss you so much.... though, I never really met you... and never2old... and saxman, you bought my poor ride after I took that trek to meet Cliff (and failed to meet him)

dang, guess I hafta seach for that 'only post when you're drunk' post...

Guess I should just call this a night, huh?

I love you all, all who know me by my many silly names...

Goodnight,

and be well.

I'm gonna take a weekend off.
after all....

It's Christmasssss time........

-TDA
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2014 09:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TheDigitalAlchemist:

Just wanted to post a little "Thank you" for those who helped me to enjoy my Fieros over the years.

Those who sold me their Fieros
Those who helped me repair mine - from engine woes to battery issues, to unhappy headlights and alts and watewr pumps and all the rest...
And to those who bought mine, when they were beyond my ability to properly heal them... and of course, for Cliff.

Thanks.

-TDA

I've tried to help people on here now and then (we're talking about the Technical forums now, I don't help ANYONE in O/T!), but I think you've helped me over the years more than I've helped you. So thank you!
solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2014 07:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I sent you a PM about Never2old.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock