4t65hd to engine stud location by crashmydaytona
Started on: 01-11-2014 04:03 PM
Replies: 2 (63 views)
Last post by: MstangsBware on 01-11-2014 04:21 PM
crashmydaytona

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2014 04:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crashmydaytonaSend a Private Message to crashmydaytonaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I bought my engine and transmission seperate so i had to order bolts from gm to mount the trany to the engine. I got 4 matching bolts and 2 matching studs. I need to know what location the studs need to go in or if it matters when swaping into fiero? anyone have pics of there transmission bolted up to the engine? Mine is out of a 2000 grand prix
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
don297

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2014 04:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for don297Send a Private Message to don297Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mine was all bolts , 2 long, 2 short. Long we t into tranny and short went into engine block. Mine is from. 1998 riviera.
MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2014 04:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by crashmydaytona:

I bought my engine and transmission seperate so i had to order bolts from gm to mount the trany to the engine. I got 4 matching bolts and 2 matching studs. I need to know what location the studs need to go in or if it matters when swaping into fiero? anyone have pics of there transmission bolted up to the engine? Mine is out of a 2000 grand prix

If I remember right..One stud goes in the next to the last hole on starter side and the other in the last hole on the oppisite side.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock