Anyone from oacala go to CTAE ? by Lou6t4gto
Started on: 01-09-2014 04:37 PM
Replies: 4 (182 views)
Last post by: Lou6t4gto on 01-11-2014 01:04 AM
Lou6t4gto

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2014 04:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lou6t4gtoClick Here to Email Lou6t4gtoSend a Private Message to Lou6t4gtoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
anyone in Ocala go to CTAE (College) that drives a gold Notchie ?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
uhlanstan

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 427
User Banned

Report this Post01-09-2014 04:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for uhlanstanClick Here to Email uhlanstanSend a Private Message to uhlanstanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lou come see us at the next CFF meeting, plan some other activity south of Ocala. I know it is a 165 mile round trip
I do not know why the other Fiero owner in Ocala would not contact you, there have to be a few Fiero running around Ocala leave a note on his windshield
probably only 1/4 of fiero owners belong to central florida Fiero
you need to get together with pappy some day he lives south of Cocoa ,this would save you a lot of grief
let us know if & whan you are comming
of course Daytona is in late march & you could come over for a swap blatthering fest

[This message has been edited by uhlanstan (edited 01-09-2014).]

KurtAKX

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2014 04:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KurtAKXSend a Private Message to KurtAKXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by uhlanstan:

Lou come see us at the next CFF meeting, plan some other activity south of Ocala. I know it is a 165 mile round trip
I do not know why the other Fiero owner in Ocala would not contact you, there have to be a few Fiero running around Ocala leave a note on his windshield
probably only 1/4 of fiero owners belong to central florida Fiero
you need to get together with pappy some day he lives south of Cocoa ,this would save you a lot of grief
let us know if & whan you are comming
of course Daytona is in late march & you could come over for a swap blatthering fest

I don't know what to make of this post which is coherent, not rife with spelling errors, and even has a few puncuation marks.
Has someone stolen Uhlanstan's identity?
rdean

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2014 08:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rdeanClick Here to Email rdeanSend a Private Message to rdeanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Did you see me going to work on a Monday?
Mine is Gold.

Ray

[This message has been edited by rdean (edited 01-10-2014).]

Lou6t4gto

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2014 01:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Lou6t4gtoClick Here to Email Lou6t4gtoSend a Private Message to Lou6t4gtoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My wife saw a gold notchie in the Parking Lot of the College. just wondering whose it was

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock