Cruise control by notwohorns
Started on: 01-04-2014 03:30 PM
Replies: 5 (490 views)
Last post by: notwohorns on 01-05-2014 10:30 AM
notwohorns

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2014 03:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for notwohornsSend a Private Message to notwohornsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My cruise control doesn't work. I printed out the test procedures, flow chart, and wiring diagrams from Alldata. Following the test procedures, I found that there is no continuity in the wires between the servo and the controller.The wiring diagrams show two connectors between the two. One would be the firewall but I can not find the other. Would anyone know where the second connector would be?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
phonedawgz

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 290
Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2014 10:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for phonedawgzClick Here to visit phonedawgz's HomePageSend a Private Message to phonedawgzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There is no connection at the firewall. The wires just pass through the bulkhead fitting.
seajai

Feedback score:    (42)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 52
Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2014 10:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for seajaiSend a Private Message to seajaiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What year and engine? The wires between the servo and cruise module first go through C500 which is the large block connector by the battery. From there they pass through the firewall and go through C245 which is located on the left side of the center console down by the gas pedal area. The cruise module is also in that area. I can post the diagram from the Factory service manual if you can tell me Year and Engine.

[This message has been edited by seajai (edited 01-04-2014).]

notwohorns

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2014 08:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for notwohornsSend a Private Message to notwohornsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks. It's a '86 SE with a 2.8 automatic. If you could post the diagram, that would be great. Thanks again
seajai

Feedback score:    (42)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 52
Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2014 10:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for seajaiSend a Private Message to seajaiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
notwohorns

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2014 10:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for notwohornsSend a Private Message to notwohornsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the diagrams. They will help a lot.
Thank again

[This message has been edited by notwohorns (edited 01-05-2014).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock