circulating problem by krum
Started on: 12-21-2013 07:34 PM
Replies: 3 (118 views)
Last post by: krum on 12-24-2013 10:33 PM
krum

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2013 07:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for krumSend a Private Message to krumEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a 2.5 it seems to have a block somewhere I believe. I started it after about 15 minutes I noticed coolant spraying out the side of the intake manifold (no its not the gasket its the manifold itself). I am going to get a new one in the morning what could be the the cause of this problem. The car has been sitting a long time.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
katatak

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2013 12:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No Flow - check the coolant tubes under the car - usually are crushed right where they turn up to go to motor on each side. Just ahead of the rear wheel wells. Manifold may be cracked?
krum

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2013 12:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for krumSend a Private Message to krumEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I replaced the pipes under the car the intake does have a pinhole in it that is spraying coolant
krum

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2013 10:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for krumSend a Private Message to krumEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
update i took off my old intake manifold and the tube that goes into it was almost clogged solid i am putting the new intake manifold on tomorrow and hoping that i solved the problem

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock