Anyone know the part # for screw covers by Odin
Started on: 12-10-2013 10:49 PM
Replies: 6 (252 views)
Last post by: Odin on 12-11-2013 10:06 PM
Odin

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2013 10:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OdinSend a Private Message to OdinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking for the part number for the little fastener covers that go on the trim piece along the bottom of the door, the trim piece that covers the carpet and has a cut out for the E-brake. I'm missing a few now after I put my interior back together. I know these should be super cheap, any good sources for them aside from Fiero Store? They charge like minimum $20 to ship to Canada. I don't want to pay $20 to have a $2.00 part shipped. Not knocking them in anyway I have bought many things from them in the past and they have good service and offer an excellent source of parts for our cars to our community. Thanks
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
bonaduce

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2013 08:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bonaduceSend a Private Message to bonaduceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
GM# 20454881 paint to match, discontinued by GM. This dealer shows 1 in stock, only one in the country according to GM

RICHLAND CHEVROLET COMPANY
(800)564-6553

511 CENTRAL AVE

SHAFTER, CA 93263-2121

dan

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2013 10:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Could try a request in the mall section of the forum, someone likley has some up there in Canada they could sell ya.
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2013 11:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you need the little round disk covers I have a dozen or so .... you'll need to repaint them though. 10$ for a half dozen shipped to you
Regards
Danyel

------------------

My Build Thread
Tylers Toy

mcguiver3

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2013 05:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mcguiver3Send a Private Message to mcguiver3Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any good bone yards in your area?
Stop by and take a look, may find what you need for min. $$
Odin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2013 10:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OdinSend a Private Message to OdinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I found something that will work. They are these little plastic caps used for furniture, they are the same grey as my interior. Picked up a bunch at my local Home Hardware. They happen to fit right in the hole. Once in its almost impossible to tell they are not OEM. Going to grab a few more tomorrow. At 3 cents a piece I can't go wrong.
Odin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2013 10:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OdinSend a Private Message to OdinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Odin

84 posts
Member since Sep 2007
Thanks for the replies and offers to sell a few.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock