Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Technical Discussion & Questions
  Who still builds and sells swap harnesses? (3800sc series 2 auto)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Who still builds and sells swap harnesses? (3800sc series 2 auto) by fisherlr777
Started on: 11-28-2013 07:21 AM
Replies: 5 (330 views)
Last post by: Lou6t4gto on 11-30-2013 06:19 PM
fisherlr777

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2013 07:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fisherlr777Send a Private Message to fisherlr777Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Also its a 98 l67 out of a park avenue ultra. (4t65e........NOT hd).

All of this wiring is intimidating. I was wondering who still sells custom harnesses for such a project. Thanks Fiero.nl!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
phonedawgz

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 290
Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2013 08:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for phonedawgzClick Here to visit phonedawgz's HomePageSend a Private Message to phonedawgzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes I do http://reddevilriver.com

gofast@reddevilriver.com

Timm Bacher

FIEROFLYER

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 180
Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2013 08:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As do I and all my harnesses come with a matching programmed PCM at no extra cost or I can help you build your own harness. Dan

------------------

DARN Cars now open with
Over 30 years wiring experience between cars and trade as an avionics technician in both Canadian Air Force and civilian aviation.
Over 25 years experience building and modifying cars.
Over 10 years of full Fiero engine swaps and harnesses building and still going.

fierocarparts

Feedback score:    (66)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2013 11:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierocarpartsSend a Private Message to fierocarpartsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dan (FieroFlyer) has been a great resource since I started doing my own harness. I sent my harness out to another vendor and after 3 months he hadn't started on it and ignored my emails, calls and texts.
I would've sent mine to Dan, but he was honest and told me he was too back-logged. Hind-sight I could've already had mine done if I hadn't been misled by other vendor.
Steel

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2013 11:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SteelSend a Private Message to SteelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
+1 for FieroFlyer. He built two 3800 swap harnesses for me without issue.
Lou6t4gto

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-30-2013 06:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lou6t4gtoSend a Private Message to Lou6t4gtoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anyone who thinks the cost is high, It's NOT. you save your sanity and it's going to work the 1st time. I made my own, it is not for the faint of heart. If I had to do it again, I would gladly pay either of them to do it for me !

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock