Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Technical Discussion & Questions
  Source for stock 3.8" supercharger pulley for L67?

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Source for stock 3.8" supercharger pulley for L67? by Tyrfin
Started on: 11-25-2013 09:03 PM
Replies: 5 (151 views)
Last post by: MstangsBware on 11-26-2013 10:07 AM
Tyrfin

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2013 09:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TyrfinSend a Private Message to TyrfinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've looked all over the internets, ebay, google etc and can only find aftermarket pulley kits, or 3.4" or smaller pulleys. Anyone have, or know of a source for, a stock 3.8" pulley for a Series II?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
doublec4

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2013 09:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have one laying around my garage if you want it. Just pay for shipping.
Tyrfin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2013 09:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TyrfinSend a Private Message to TyrfinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sure, sounds good. PM me
MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2013 09:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tyrfin:

I've looked all over the internets, ebay, google etc and can only find aftermarket pulley kits, or 3.4" or smaller pulleys. Anyone have, or know of a source for, a stock 3.8" pulley for a Series II?

U can get a 3.8 in ZZPs MPS setup....I have several stock pullies laying around also..
Tyrfin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2013 09:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TyrfinSend a Private Message to TyrfinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah, I know I can get a 3.8 with a modular pulley setup, but I don't want to pay ZZP prices just to get a stock size pulley I have no intention of swapping out for another size (negating the advantage of have a modular system) :P
MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2013 10:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tyrfin:

Yeah, I know I can get a 3.8 with a modular pulley setup, but I don't want to pay ZZP prices just to get a stock size pulley I have no intention of swapping out for another size (negating the advantage of have a modular system) :P

U say that but once u get it on the road u will want more......So it will be time for a pulley swap..

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock