Started on: 11-21-2013 12:55 AM
Replies: 1 (176 views)
Last post by: jaskispyder on 11-21-2013 07:17 AM
Francis T

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2013 12:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Francis TClick Here to visit Francis T's HomePageSend a Private Message to Francis TEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We're restoring my Fiat 124 spider to sell and in the process of removing the beat seats we found most of seat stuffing out of the bottom of the driver's seat. OK mouse activity is not odd for car that's sat for too many years. A few days after which, I opened the glove box seeking a missing emblem, and... yup. the mouse or mice filled the glove box tight with seat stuffing and other unidentifiable icky looking stuff. At least they left the original owners manual in one piece. Aster much effort. I found the emblem in the nest too.

Almost forgot ( though I should probably ask this in the tech forum) I'm about to put the stock 2bbl Weber back on that engine ( which has mods like higher comp pistons, headers and a coil-pack ignition system) but to thinking about using 2 2bbl side draft carbs from a Mercury V6 outboard. Yeah it sounds crazy but seem perfect size wise and it won't take much to weld up a balance-able intake for them. They don't have any choke butterflies, but I can resolve that by putting one on the air box inlet. Anyone every use those types of carb before?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
jaskispyder

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2013 07:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is this for a Fiero or a Fiat? If Fiat, then it belongs in O/T, as the Tech section is for Fiero related issues
IP: Logged

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock