Suspension Suggestions? by 4thfiero
Started on: 11-20-2013 10:28 PM
Replies: 1 (160 views)
Last post by: Formula Owner on 11-21-2013 10:11 AM
4thfiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2013 10:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 4thfieroSend a Private Message to 4thfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My ride is currently...rough...every bump can be felt harshly...not fun for daily driving. The suspension on the front is kyb shocks and im not sure about the springs...Rear is stock 88 shocks and springs.

Im looking for adjustable shocks that can be soft for daily driving and tightened up a little for autocross. And which Springs would ppl recommend??

Currently ive been looking at the OEM/Koni/KYB not sure which to go for and which springs to use for them. Any help would be appreciated
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Formula Owner

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2013 10:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula OwnerSend a Private Message to Formula OwnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would check the condition of your suspension bushings, ball joints, and tie rod ends. I had replaced all my tie rod ends, ball joints (upper & lower), and most suspension bushings, and I still had a "clunk" on bumps. Turns out the sway bar bushings were not only shot, most of the material was missing. Bumps were causing the sway bar to get knocked around, causing a much harsher sensation than it should have had.
IP: Logged

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock