Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Technical Discussion & Questions
  Advice for my 3.8sc wiring harness build.

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Advice for my 3.8sc wiring harness build. by fisherlr777
Started on: 10-24-2013 07:27 AM
Replies: 1 (329 views)
Last post by: FIEROFLYER on 10-24-2013 09:02 AM
fisherlr777

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2013 07:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fisherlr777Send a Private Message to fisherlr777Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Getting ready to prep my harness for my 3.8sc/4t65e to 85 2m4 swap. I'm looking for any pictures or advice for routing this monster. I'm not sure how much i should route under the supercharger really, My plan currently was to route the knock2 sensor, VSS, Oil pressure, and alternator wiring under the supercharger and take most everything else around the back of the engine under the air intake. (trans, gear selector, Map, Bank 2 Injectors, Boost solonoid)

I have already aquired the fiero c203, c500 and bulkhead connector. (also the entire 3.8+trans harness)

Thank you fiero.nl. What a forum!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
FIEROFLYER

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 180
Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2013 09:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would not go under the throttle body unless you have removed the stock exhaust cross over pipe, I usually run all the wires from one side to the other under the snout of the super charger unless requested other wise. Dan

------------------

DARN Cars now open with
Over 30 years wiring experience between cars and trade as an avionics technician in both Canadian Air Force and civilian aviation.
Over 25 years experience building and modifying cars.
Over 10 years of full Fiero engine swaps and harnesses building and still going.

IP: Logged

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock