l32 swap question about or pushrod and is3 heads by fierogtx
Started on: 09-28-2013 05:13 PM
Replies: 2 (127 views)
Last post by: fierogtx on 09-29-2013 06:57 PM
fierogtx

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2013 05:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtxSend a Private Message to fierogtxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i have 2 question that im not sure on my project and need help first is about the or pushrod i know that if you have roller rocker you dont need much oil and can go with or pushrod but i have stock rocker with xpz cam do i need the or pushrod with the stock rockers ?????
and for the is3 heads do they have longer valve like zzp stage 3 heads or the stock valve ?????(i will use stock rocker) do i will need rocker shim pedistal or i take the stocks rockers shim pedistal ????? thanks all
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
darkhorizon

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 451
Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2013 06:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for darkhorizonSend a Private Message to darkhorizonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Best bet is to measure and or eyeball it. If you use a shim for the rockers you will want to run a longer pushrod.

For the XPZ, you will need to have the correct pushrods, as one is longer than the other.
fierogtx

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2013 06:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtxSend a Private Message to fierogtxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
thanks darkhorizon and do i need to use oil restricted pushrod or not ???? some people say with roller rockers and agressive camshaft and comp oer lifter it is recommended to use oil restricted pushrod because the roller rockers dont need much oil like stock rocker but i will use stock rockers with xpz comp oer lifter .

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock