Pontiac arrowhead emblem by newfiejeff
Started on: 09-26-2013 08:44 AM
Replies: 19 (762 views)
Last post by: David Hambleton on 10-24-2013 10:29 PM
newfiejeff

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2013 08:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for newfiejeffSend a Private Message to newfiejeffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
1986 2m4 5 spd

What is the size of the red arrowhead on the side of body on the Fiero? Where can I get the emblems to?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
BlackEmrald

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2013 08:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackEmraldSend a Private Message to BlackEmraldEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fiero Store has them for $13 plus shipping.

LINK: http://www.fierostore.com/P...px?s=68876&d=226&p=1
dudewithoutfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2013 05:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dudewithoutfieroSend a Private Message to dudewithoutfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
the fiero store ones are not all that great, if you do a search it has been covered on here as to why they are not that good. sanded the plastic down on mine and are going to use the emblem from the trunk of the solstice. it is a little bigger but looks great
Carl Calderone

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2013 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Carl CalderoneSend a Private Message to Carl CalderoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I bought a series of G6 emblems for my 84 SE....good quality and look great! Found them on Ebay and not too expensive.
Khw

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 134
Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2013 12:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I took mine out , sanded them and painted them black. Then I glued them back in.
newfiejeff

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2013 05:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for newfiejeffSend a Private Message to newfiejeffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What is the actual size of them?
Rodney

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 267
Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2013 10:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RodneyClick Here to visit Rodney's HomePageSend a Private Message to RodneyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If I had a coupe and was not worried about originality I would take them off and smooth the panel to make it look like it was never there. Looks much nicer IMO.

------------------
Rodney Dickman

Fiero Parts And Acc's Web Page:
All new web page!:www.rodneydickman.com
Rodney Dickman's Fiero accessories
7604 Treeview Drive
Caledonia, WI 53108
Phone/Fax (262) 835-9575

Khw

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 134
Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2013 01:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I had a 84 and that panel was rubberized. I'd have had to plasti dip it when I got done or sanded all the rubberized coating off and painted them. That's why I opted on just painting them black.
newfiejeff

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2013 05:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for newfiejeffSend a Private Message to newfiejeffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My inserts are gone. Can you just get the inserts?
SCCA FIERO

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2013 05:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SCCA FIEROSend a Private Message to SCCA FIEROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by newfiejeff:

My inserts are gone. Can you just get the inserts?

Yes, from fierostore.com. But all they sell is cheap crap from China that is crap. You can get this crap from the Fiero Store if you like getting crap that is crap, because they specialize in crap parts from China. Crap, I wish I had all the money back I spent on crappy parts from fierostore.com.
weloveour86se

Feedback score:    (115)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2013 06:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by SCCA FIERO:

Yes, from fierostore.com. But all they sell is cheap crap from China that is crap. You can get this crap from the Fiero Store if you like getting crap that is crap, because they specialize in crap parts from China. Crap, I wish I had all the money back I spent on crappy parts from fierostore.com.

Crappy!

I continue to here nothing but negative sentiments about TFS products. Maybe not all of their stuff but a lot of it. Specially these arrow emblems. I have heard really, really negative comments about those.

If you can't find the exact size, (OP), I have a NOS mint set that are still new in packed I can neasure up for you later today.

PFF
System Bot
newfiejeff

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2013 06:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for newfiejeffSend a Private Message to newfiejeffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks, send me a picture. If I like them I could replace all of it, not just the inserts.
fierobug

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2013 04:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobugSend a Private Message to fierobugEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh Crap!

[This message has been edited by fierobug (edited 10-02-2013).]

newfiejeff

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2013 06:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for newfiejeffSend a Private Message to newfiejeffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anyone got emblems for sale?
NetCam

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2013 06:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NetCamClick Here to visit NetCam's HomePageSend a Private Message to NetCamEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Saw a NOS pair on eBay, but they are very pricey
newfiejeff

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2013 09:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for newfiejeffSend a Private Message to newfiejeffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Seems pretty stiff to me.
coady

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2013 09:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for coadySend a Private Message to coadyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I sanded mine off and then had silver 85 sc make me two stainless Pegasus 3" to put in their place
looks wayyyy better
newfiejeff

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2013 05:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for newfiejeffSend a Private Message to newfiejeffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You got a pic?
GTMN

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2013 07:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTMNSend a Private Message to GTMNEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by NetCam:

Saw a NOS pair on eBay, but they are very pricey

I have bought some stuff from them. Yes, they are pricey, but it's high quality NOS stuff. I guess if you want originality that lasts you have to pay the piper, or someone with NOS parts.
David Hambleton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2013 10:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for David HambletonSend a Private Message to David HambletonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by SCCA FIERO:

Lol!!! I've had Fieros since 1984 (still driving the original), and have had good experience with the crap from The Fiero Store. Actually, I bought Fiero Store crap because the crap that GM supplied was crap & didn't last/broke/fell off/ because of crappy design/material/installation. That includes original OEM emblems that faded & fell off for some crappy reason.
Personally, I think we Fiero addicts are lucky that there are pretty reasonable suppliers to solve the crappy problems we run into!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock