v8 Fiero Wire harness help by Smeaudio
Started on: 09-24-2013 04:35 AM
Replies: 1 (434 views)
Last post by: phonedawgz on 09-24-2013 06:48 PM
Smeaudio

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2013 04:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SmeaudioSend a Private Message to SmeaudioEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello all i started dealing with the fieros wire harness and i got lost on the provided video with the archie kit it doesn't explain the wires as great as i need does anybody have the pin-outs and wire colors that you end up keeping. Right now my 203 and c500 conectors are separated and im pretty sure they stay connected i have no clue what i did...... i have tried searching for it all i come up is descriptions of what the wires are not so much where they are coming from and where they need to go to. thank you for your time i can be contacted here or on my email streeter421@hotmail.com .... Information that might be needed is i have a 1987 GT and im putting in a vortech 350 out of a 96-97 chevy and keeping the fuel injection system it had on it.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
phonedawgz

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 290
Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2013 06:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for phonedawgzClick Here to visit phonedawgz's HomePageSend a Private Message to phonedawgzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
email sent
IP: Logged

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock