wiper motor schematic/diagram? by JT.86FieroGT
Started on: 09-17-2013 09:35 PM
Replies: 2 (442 views)
Last post by: Dodgerunner on 09-17-2013 11:11 PM
JT.86FieroGT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2013 09:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JT.86FieroGTSend a Private Message to JT.86FieroGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
*does anyone have a wiring diagram for an wiper motor on an 86? part # 20488522

When i bought this car a few months ago the person who sold it to me stated that the wipers didn't work and she said it was the pulse board. So i replaced it asap and the same day i put in the board it burn't it up. I was driving do the highway when my wiper blades started twitching up and down while the wipers were off. After that I took out the board and the fuse and forgot about it (its been a pretty dry summer). I tested the amperage with my multimeter and the connectihons from the board to the motor seemed kind of weird. I'm guessing that is the problem.

Any advice would be very helpful! thanks
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
whitestar

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2013 11:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whitestarSend a Private Message to whitestarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Found you a link to download a 1987 Service Manual. I know this is a 87 and yours is a 86, but shouldn't be much differnce. This should help you. 1987 SM
Dodgerunner

Feedback score:    (61)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 323
Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2013 11:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DodgerunnerClick Here to visit Dodgerunner's HomePageSend a Private Message to DodgerunnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock