Started on: 08-31-2013 06:54 PM
Replies: 7 (203 views)
Last post by: RWDPLZ on 08-31-2013 09:03 PM
jimbolaya

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2013 06:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jimbolayaSend a Private Message to jimbolayaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So I went up to Advance to price some parts. Among those were tie rod ends all the way around. They had the economy ones for the back, but they have discontinued the economy ones for the front end. The only thing they had were Moogs for $73 a piece. That's not happening on my son's budget. I perused Rodney's site, and didn't see any tie rod ends there, nor at the Fiero store. That leads back to the thread title, where do you find tie rod ends for your Fiero. BTW, I still need to check Napa and Autozone.

Jim
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
jimbolaya

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2013 06:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jimbolayaSend a Private Message to jimbolayaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well I went back to the Fiero Store and found them there. For some reason I couldn't find them under suspension parts, but did after using search. Question still stands.

Jim

[This message has been edited by jimbolaya (edited 08-31-2013).]

jaskispyder

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2013 07:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
rockauto? Amazon?
Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2013 07:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rodney Dickman has the tie rod ends listed under "Steering & Suspension". You then have to pick '84-87 or '88, near the top of the page. For the '84-87 Fiero, the front inner and outer are $25 each.
sco77

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2013 07:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sco77Send a Private Message to sco77Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Blacktree:

Rodney Dickman has the tie rod ends listed under "Steering & Suspension". You then have to pick '84-87 or '88, near the top of the page. For the '84-87 Fiero, the front inner and outer are $25 each.

Rodney Dickman or nothing! Sure might spend more but you are getting a quality part that is stronger than stock.

------------------
86 Fiero GT 4spd - L67 swap: VS cam, GenV. Needs exhaust (ETA 9/13) Build Progress
98 GTP - Some mods

jimbolaya

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2013 08:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jimbolayaSend a Private Message to jimbolayaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sco77:

Rodney Dickman or nothing! Sure might spend more but you are getting a quality part that is stronger than stock.

I would certainly buy Rodney before Fiero Store, but I did not see them under suspension parts. I'll have to give it another try.

Jim

jimbolaya

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2013 08:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jimbolayaSend a Private Message to jimbolayaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

jimbolaya

10652 posts
Member since Feb 2007

Originally posted by Blacktree:

Now I see what I was doing wrong. You have to pick the year after you go to suspension parts. Nice side note is he gives you 10% off any purchase of 4 or more. So I'll probably get all the tie rod ends and ball joints through him. Even with the 10% off, once you add shipping it will still be a little more expensive, but Rodney has always delivered quality stuff. Well worth it.

Jim

RWDPLZ

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 304
Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2013 09:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rodney.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock