Car cover by jhgraham
Started on: 08-12-2013 08:46 PM
Replies: 2 (116 views)
Last post by: jhgraham on 08-12-2013 10:55 PM
jhgraham

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2013 08:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jhgrahamClick Here to visit jhgraham's HomePageSend a Private Message to jhgrahamEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Been toying with the idea of a dust cover, but I am concerned with continual access. What are your thoughts as to a dust cover? I imagine winter would be OK. Are they worth the effort? I dislike washing my Fiero every week to go to a show.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Old Lar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2013 10:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have covers for my cars and they are kept garaged. If you store them outside, you should get more than a dust cover. I did have a light duty cover which melted from exhaust tail pipe heat. I needed it when I was visiting my brother where the parking spot was under some pine trees in which birds roosted and crapped.
jhgraham

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2013 10:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jhgrahamClick Here to visit jhgraham's HomePageSend a Private Message to jhgrahamEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I guess the question in my mind is will it keep me from washing my car every week. It is garage kepts and gets very dusty when I leave the garage door open. Will I be able to just do a light dusting?

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock