YOUR OPINION PLEASE????? by Trust one
Started on: 08-09-2013 04:47 PM
Replies: 6 (215 views)
Last post by: cam-a-lot on 08-10-2013 05:24 AM
Trust one

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2013 04:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Trust oneSend a Private Message to Trust oneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hi all.just a question for the people who know much more than I know,there is a 88 yellow formula for sale on ebay his user name is fiero phil,just wondering what your opinion is of the car and your questions for the owner and your max price you would bid for it.Thanks the car is located in Rhode Island.I think.Thanks for your expertise.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
dematrix86gt

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2013 07:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dematrix86gtSend a Private Message to dematrix86gtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
location being where it is RUST!!! you want the car on a lift before anything is discussed.
Fiero84Freak

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2013 12:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero84FreakSend a Private Message to Fiero84FreakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You're asking us what our opinion is on Phil's Formula? I take it you haven't been around Fieros and Pennocks for a while have you?

Phil has owned that Formula for quite some time and is a well contributed member to PFF. If there's one of the better cars to buy off of someone in the Fiero hobby, it's probably one from him.

A yellow 1988 Formula is a rather rare Fiero model. According to the official Fiero Spotter's Guide - which is typically the-go-to authority for production numbers - there were only 436 made. I can tell you from personal experience the '88 Formula is a great Fiero to own. I absolutely loved mine, and really regretted letting it go. It's great to have the underpinnings of an '88 GT, but with the more subdued body style.

[This message has been edited by Fiero84Freak (edited 08-10-2013).]

NoMoreRicers

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2013 12:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NoMoreRicersSend a Private Message to NoMoreRicersEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here's the car in question.

trotterlg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2013 01:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for trotterlgSend a Private Message to trotterlgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice looking car, but I woud never bid a reserve auction. Larry
Trust one

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2013 04:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Trust oneSend a Private Message to Trust oneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thanks guys so much for your input that is why I come here for info and help.fiero84 freak I really thank you for your input

Thanks again for all who posted.
cam-a-lot

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2013 05:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cam-a-lotSend a Private Message to cam-a-lotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As others said, ask for some undercarriage, trunk and cradle pics to look for rust. It doesn't look like the factory yellow to me. Nice interior, looks like a good car

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock