Clutchmaster questions by dematrix86gt
Started on: 08-02-2013 12:05 AM
Replies: 2 (99 views)
Last post by: dematrix86gt on 08-04-2013 01:55 PM
dematrix86gt

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2013 12:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dematrix86gtSend a Private Message to dematrix86gtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My 86 GT has all new clutch PP TO bearing and clutch arm along with new RD shift and selector cables. I have all new Hyd system to go on it just havent replaced it yet. The question i have is you can start the car up and push the clutch in slow and you cant get it into gear. but push the clutch in quick and it slides right in. Figuring o-ring blow-by . The clutch master that came with the car is castiron. the one I purchased is alumn. (putting the correct one on it) is the MR2 dual o-ring kit avaliable for master and slave or just one? is the kit still available? and does the kit work well in both alumn and cast iron bodies? and what success has people had with these kits? Figuring to convert the new ones i have before installing them.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
falcon_ca

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2013 11:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for falcon_caSend a Private Message to falcon_caEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I installed a rebuilt kit from Rodney and it solved all my slave cylinder problems. Isuzu and Getrag kits are available.

See here

http://rodneydickman.com/ca...d9b8369ffefdae5545cc

------------------
"I'm not driving too fast, . . . I'm just flying too low."

Work done 07-08 | Work done 08-09 | Work done 09-10 | Work done 10-11 |Work done 11-12 |Work done 12-13 |4.9 Swap |Parts for sale

dematrix86gt

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2013 01:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dematrix86gtSend a Private Message to dematrix86gtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ordered one this morning. better to be prepared before hand than need it later and not have it.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock