85 2M4 Brakes by PurpleGryphon
Started on: 07-31-2013 05:23 PM
Replies: 4 (90 views)
Last post by: CowsPatoot on 07-31-2013 10:49 PM
PurpleGryphon

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2013 05:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PurpleGryphonSend a Private Message to PurpleGryphonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking at replacing my brake pads, and I want to make sure I am looking at the right pads. Amazon tells me these are the right ones for my car:

Front: http://www.amazon.com/Wagne...t-Disc/dp/B0014BDOSY

Rear: http://www.amazon.com/Wagne...t-Disc/dp/B0014B62V0

Are those right? And are those good pads? The reason I'm looking at Amazon is because as a Prime member I have free 2-day shipping. I can get Warner pads all around for $3 more than the store brand at O'Rielly's or Advance and have them here quickly, instead of waiting for the special order to arrive. Does that sound reasonable?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post07-31-2013 06:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Isn't Orileys next day? Mine is.

Buy local. If there is an issue you can return local.
ptboy55

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2013 06:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ptboy55Send a Private Message to ptboy55Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Those are good, those are correct, you might also try Rock Auto.
PurpleGryphon

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2013 10:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PurpleGryphonSend a Private Message to PurpleGryphonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
O'Rielly's is next day, I believe. I just thought the Warners might be worth it. I do get what you mean about buying local, and I was thinking the same thing. Thanks for the info, guys.
CowsPatoot

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2013 10:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CowsPatootClick Here to visit CowsPatoot's HomePageSend a Private Message to CowsPatootEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Advance can get the Wagners next day also....and at a competitive price if I remember correctly. I have those on the back of the convertible, and I am about to install them on the front.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock