Ok, I give up... by TriumphFetish
Started on: 07-29-2013 01:28 PM
Replies: 9 (331 views)
Last post by: KY87fierogt on 07-29-2013 08:48 PM
TriumphFetish

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2013 01:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TriumphFetishSend a Private Message to TriumphFetishEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello all,

I've recently purchased an 87 Fiero, 4cyl, 5 speed. The car was well cared for for most of it's life but the last owner (5yrs) let it go. I've been pouring over this forum and getting some really helpful information.
Here's my problem. I can't figure out how to get to all the topics that I've added to my favorites!!! HOW do you get to favorites? lol

Thanks in advance,
TriumphFetish
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
hiwil88formula

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2013 01:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hiwil88formulaSend a Private Message to hiwil88formulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
make sure you are logged in first. Second when you go to general chat, TD&Q, the mall etc... look to the left hand side of the screen there should be little arrows there, click on it and your fav's will show up as well as your posts etc.

hywel
TriumphFetish

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2013 01:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TriumphFetishSend a Private Message to TriumphFetishEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh wow! I never even noticed those! lol. Thanks a ton!
92wastheyear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2013 01:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 92wastheyearSend a Private Message to 92wastheyearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hiwil88formula:

make sure you are logged in first. Second when you go to general chat, TD&Q, the mall etc... look to the left hand side of the screen there should be little arrows there, click on it and your fav's will show up as well as your posts etc.

hywel

Funny....I don see anything on the left

CowsPatoot

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2013 05:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CowsPatootClick Here to visit CowsPatoot's HomePageSend a Private Message to CowsPatootEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 92wastheyear:

Funny....I don see anything on the left

Must be already logged in...then you go to any of the thread lists....mall, General, TD&Q, etc...not the main page, and not in a thread. The bar is thin and unobtrusive...but it IS there.
92wastheyear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2013 05:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 92wastheyearSend a Private Message to 92wastheyearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CowsPatoot:
The bar is thin and unobtrusive...but it IS there.

Haha.....unobtrusive? Try invisible ...or nearly so. Frankly that looked like an artifact on my display til I accidentally clicked on it ....and for a minute or two until I figured out what I had done ...and that I also needed to scroll up to see anything. Thanks for the tip
steve308

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2013 06:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can you please do a screen shot of where this mystery column is. I have no arrow to click on (logged in) and for the life of me I can't find the entrance to the super secret column! Thanks
92wastheyear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2013 06:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 92wastheyearSend a Private Message to 92wastheyearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by steve308:

Can you please do a screen shot of where this mystery column is. I have no arrow to click on (logged in) and for the life of me I can't find the entrance to the super secret column! Thanks

steve308

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2013 06:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can they be any more hidden thanks
KY87fierogt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2013 08:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KY87fierogtSend a Private Message to KY87fierogtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm glad someone else asked..LOL....I've been wondering about this! It is damn near invisible on a IPad. Probably not a 20" screen. Anyways, thanks!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock