Indy Style front end CAD design by dematrix86gt
Started on: 07-25-2013 11:38 AM
Replies: 3 (253 views)
Last post by: Tha Driver on 07-26-2013 01:07 AM
dematrix86gt

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2013 11:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dematrix86gtSend a Private Message to dematrix86gtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anyone with CAD software draw up a Indy/Cart front suspension with Onboard coilovers? Got a chance to pick up a Notch beater and with all that room up front its possible. I just love the Raw naked design of the Cart suspension. with most of the suspension being just rodends and tubing it could be fairly cheap to make, placement of the onboard coilovers and the hinging mech being the hardest of all.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Tha Driver

Feedback score:    (46)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 204
Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2013 04:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just make new upper control arms with a pivot point like I did on the minicar I'm building:
http://angelonearth.net/Minicar/index.html
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

Custom Fiberglass Parts
dematrix86gt

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2013 08:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dematrix86gtSend a Private Message to dematrix86gtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thats a really neat design you got going there. i like it. Btw any ppl around where u live missing alot of real estate signs? lol going back and looking at what youve put together there, you have the beginnings of a small homemade Ariel Atom. BA!!!!

[This message has been edited by dematrix86gt (edited 07-26-2013).]

Tha Driver

Feedback score:    (46)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 204
Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2013 01:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks. When I started to do the interior, I needed something lightweight that I could glue carpet to. I asked a friend if he had anything (he's a hoarder like me - LOL) & he says "I have some old real estate signs you can have if you can use them.". Worked perfectly!
I plan on a fiberglass body if I ever get back around to it... too many customer's cars to work on right now so I don't have time for my projects.
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

Custom Fiberglass Parts

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock