97 3.4 dohc wiring question by gambler85
Started on: 07-25-2013 11:36 AM
Replies: 1 (169 views)
Last post by: CC Rider on 07-25-2013 01:16 PM
gambler85

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2013 11:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for gambler85Send a Private Message to gambler85Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I got my 97 3.4 Dohc motor on the crade with the grand bolted and everything on the cradle.

My question is what is going to be the easiest way of wiring this thing. The engine is out of a 97 Monte Carlo, I pulled ecu and wiring harness with the motor. The car is a 87 gt 5speed getrag.

What would be easier, giving the ecu to Darth to delete the auto stuff to work with the 5 speed. Or do the wiring off DOHCfiero.com?

Also if anyone has any pointers on wiring in the stock gauhes to that motor that would be beneficial
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
CC Rider

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2013 01:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CC RiderSend a Private Message to CC RiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by gambler85:

I got my 97 3.4 Dohc motor on the crade with the grand bolted and everything on the cradle.

My question is what is going to be the easiest way of wiring this thing. The engine is out of a 97 Monte Carlo, I pulled ecu and wiring harness with the motor. The car is a 87 gt 5speed getrag.

What would be easier, giving the ecu to Darth to delete the auto stuff to work with the 5 speed. Or do the wiring off DOHCfiero.com?

Also if anyone has any pointers on wiring in the stock gauhes to that motor that would be beneficial

ECU to Darth and he also has the instruction to do the wiring.
This post will help as well //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/062728.html
IP: Logged

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock