SRT4 Swap? by Inferno
Started on: 07-24-2013 09:32 PM
Replies: 4 (641 views)
Last post by: aaronkoch on 07-25-2013 08:56 AM
Inferno

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2013 09:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for InfernoSend a Private Message to InfernoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Has anyone heard of this swapped into a Fiero. An SRT4 engine and drive train?

Cheers
BULL
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Dburger

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-24-2013 09:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DburgerSend a Private Message to DburgerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have thought of a 2.2 TII, but not an SRT-4. Could be good.
Inferno

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2013 09:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for InfernoSend a Private Message to InfernoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well I have an SRT4 Neon that has front and side damage, as well as a chevy cobalt SS SC, a G6 GXP w/3900 and many 3500 V6 and a bunch of 3800 L67 GTPs all with body damage. So I am kind of looking at what I want to put in the car. I just dont know yet what I want to do. Kind of leaning at using the G6 GXP w/3900.
seajai

Feedback score:    (42)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 52
Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2013 10:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for seajaiSend a Private Message to seajaiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My brother has an SRT 4 Neon that has a bigger intercooler and some other upgrades and is plenty fast. I think that would be a cool drivetrain to put into a Fiero. Plus it would be a one-of-a-kind car.
aaronkoch

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2013 08:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for aaronkochSend a Private Message to aaronkochEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are the neon motors all aluminum? That would not only give you a lot of HP, but significantly drop weight as well. I know nothing about Mopar computers, but make sure it will be an engine that you'll be able to get running in another car..

------------------

Build thread for my 88 + 3800NA swap

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock