Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Technical Discussion & Questions
  Torque Pro OBD2 Scanner Android App (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Torque Pro OBD2 Scanner Android App by Darth Fiero
Started on: 03-11-2013 05:07 PM
Replies: 75 (15957 views)
Last post by: flimbob on 05-25-2020 08:37 AM
Darth Fiero

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 361
Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2013 05:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Darth FieroClick Here to visit Darth Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Darth FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Getting GM specific enhanced scan data from a GM OBD2 PCM used to be an expensive proposition. Most OBD2 scan tools can only pull generic OBD2 PIDs which don't give you manufacturer specific data, like Knock Retard (KR) and some other things that are needed for custom tuning.

I've been watching the Android App market ever since I finally upgraded to a smart phone and here is what I found.

The first thing you need is what is called a OBD2 ELM327 bluetooth adapter which you can get from eBay or Amazon. You need to be careful though because there are cheap ones on the market that don't work well and aren't compatible with manufacturer specific communications protocols. The one I got I bought from this guy on eBay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/320543314789 and it works.

The next thing you'll need to buy is the Torque Pro App for $4.95 (the free version doesn't give you all the capabilties you'll need): https://play.google.com/sto...g.prowl.torque&hl=en

Also get the TorqueScan plug-in for Torque which has all the enhanced manufacturer specific PIDs (this is free): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.prowl.torquescan&feature=more_from_developer#?t=W251 bGwsMSwyLDEwMiwib3JnLnByb3dsLnRvcnF1ZXNjYW4iXQ

Once you get the app installed make sure it is updated to the latest version available thru the Play Store. Make sure it can connect to your ELM interface and read data from your PCM. The TorquePro app can do GPS logging and acceleration based performance calculations, but you have to set up a vehicle profile in order to get this information (there's no need to set this up in order to scan and log data).

Once you are able to connect, you need to do a few things to get it set up so it will log data.

Under the main app's settings menu click on OBD2 adapter settings, and make sure you have the "Faster Communication" box checked (only works with GOOD interfaces).

Also under the main app's settings menu is the Data Logging & Upload menu. Select this, then select "Select what to log" then click on the menu button on your android device to bring up the "Add PID to log" option. Select that, then add what PID you want to be logged. Add as many PIDs as you want, but keep in mind the more you add, the slower the update rate will be. Available PIDs will be shaded in green and giving you data right there in this list (so make sure the key is on and you are connected to the PCM with the interface). It may take some time for all supported PIDs to show they are valid when you scroll the list down, so be patient.

After you're done adding PIDs, under the Data Logging & Upload menu, select the File Logging Interval menu and set it to the lowest possible setting in order to get the highest resolution data log possible (but keep in mind this will make a bigger log file).

Once you are done settings things up, go back to the main screen and select "realtime information". This will bring up some customizable screens where you can add gauges and such so you can watch real-time data. I would recommend you limit how much you add. Again, the more that is displayed, the lower the update rate.

While in realtime information mode, hit the android menu button and it should bring up the menu options - one is "start logging". Click on that to start the data log. Once you have logged as much data as you think you need, click on this menu again and then click on "stop logging". After you stop the log, click on "email logs" under this menu. Use your android device to email the log file as a .csv file to the email address you want the log to be sent to. It will be sent as a .zip compressed file which you will need to decompress in order to open the .csv file. The .csv file should contain some GPS data along with all the Data PIDs you selected earlier that you want logged.

These data logs can be used to tune an OBD2 PCM by as long as the right PIDs are being recorded in the log (consult your tuner).

-ryan

------------------
OVERKILL IS UNDERRATED

Custom GM OBD1 & OBD2 Tuning | Engine Conversions & more | www.gmtuners.com

[This message has been edited by Darth Fiero (edited 03-11-2013).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Jncomutt

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 221
Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2013 06:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JncomuttSend a Private Message to JncomuttEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Justin has been talking about this app lately. Certainly going to pick up an interface to scan my cars. Even carrying my tablet would be much better than my old heavy tuning laptop.

Couldn't get your eBay link to work, had to copy/paste item number, which did.

[This message has been edited by Jncomutt (edited 03-11-2013).]

MadMark

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2013 06:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadMarkSend a Private Message to MadMarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have been using Torque for about 2 years now and it has progressed quite a bit over that time. I am actually thinking of eliminating my original dash and using an Android Stick Computer along with a small TV screen for my dash display. Torque now has a lot of features that it did not have originally like very large displays and some other things that make it better to use for a main display. You can even set up a mileage in your profile so you can continue the odometer setting from the original dashboard.

This is what I have displayed right now for my playing around:

I will still need to keep a few physical gauges since the oil pressure and the fuel tank level do not come through the ECM.

This display is a 15 inch TV with a 1080p display and a high brightness display with about 400 nits. You will need a bright display for daytime. The one thing I cannot do right now is use the GPS portion of Torque with the MK 809ii Android stick I have. But, I might be able to bring it in through a secondary system and the USB port.
Jncomutt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2013 07:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JncomuttSend a Private Message to JncomuttEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow, I didn't think of that. I have a usb port in my center console, along with RCAs for the in dash dvd in my Cadillac. I can play the screen with the use of a lock pick. That would be great real time display, thanks!

[This message has been edited by Jncomutt (edited 03-11-2013).]

MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2013 08:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I ha e been using the App for over a year now and it works great. Connects everytime and the data is spot on and refresh rate is good.
nosrac

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2013 08:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nosracSend a Private Message to nosracEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Jncomutt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2013 08:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JncomuttSend a Private Message to JncomuttEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can you other users post links to the blue tooth units you're using?
MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2013 09:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jncomutt:

I use the one Darth posted the eBay link to. Works great and linked up with no issues..
darkhorizon

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 451
Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2013 09:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for darkhorizonSend a Private Message to darkhorizonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bought my dashboard today. Asus transformer. Going to replace my dash.
Jncomutt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2013 06:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JncomuttSend a Private Message to JncomuttEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Does this do knock retard or do I have to manually add the pid?
aaronkoch

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2013 07:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for aaronkochSend a Private Message to aaronkochEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just add the GM pack that comes with it. Does knock counts, knock retard, everything. You can customize gauges to alert at certain values, audio alerts, the whole nine yards. I've been using this for years, and it's the best $40 I've ever spent on my car.

Works on EVERY post '96 car I've plugged into, from BMW's, GM, ford, VW, Toyota, Nissan, Honda, Diesels, you name it.

You can check and reset codes as well.

Edited: This was my post in 2011.
------------------

Build thread for my 88 + 3800NA swap

[This message has been edited by aaronkoch (edited 03-12-2013).]

PFF
System Bot
nosrac

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2013 07:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nosracSend a Private Message to nosracEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by darkhorizon:

Bought my dashboard today. Asus transformer. Going to replace my dash.

Post up some pics.
cmechmann

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2013 08:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cmechmannSend a Private Message to cmechmannEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How are the refresh rates? Even when using a GM capable scanner the refresh rates are slow. Have used Genesis, Pegasys, Mac and some Snap On. The refresh rates/screen rewrites are too slow for RPM and MPH. Off course this is normally with a full data stream. Cans capable scanners have better rates, but the ALDL and early OBDII serial rates tend to be slow.
Would be cool to watch misfire data on a larger screen when looking at 6 or more cylinders. Along with the other data. The more data up at one time the slower the rate.
MadMark

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2013 09:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadMarkSend a Private Message to MadMarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Torque has some neat displays, like one that is a graph. So you could display what you want on a graph and it would capture it and keep it up for display for a while.
Jncomutt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2013 10:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JncomuttSend a Private Message to JncomuttEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by aaronkoch:

Just add the GM pack that comes with it.

Edited: This was my post in 2011.

Took me a big of digging to figure that out. May r Ryan can add the step of adding the gm parameters set to the pids after loading torque scan
Darth Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2013 10:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Darth FieroClick Here to visit Darth Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Darth FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Does this do knock retard or do I have to manually add the pid?

Yes, it does knock retard - at least it does on the OBD2 3800 PCM's I've tried it on thus far (1998 and 2003).

After you install Torque Pro, download and install the TorqueScan plug-in (as directed to do in my original post).

Once you fire up Torque Pro, it will automatically connect to your PCM and scan for all valid PIDs on its own. YOU will still need to set up manually the gauge displays for the data PIDs you want to watch in real time, and you'll have to manually add whatever PIDs you want logged to the logging list when you set up the logging function (all of this is explained in my original post). But that is the extent of what you will have to do "manually". You should NOT need to add any "addresses" for any custom PIDs or anything like that. Knock Retard is already in the PID list you get with the TorqueScan plug-in.

[This message has been edited by Darth Fiero (edited 03-12-2013).]

hercimer01

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2013 11:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hercimer01Send a Private Message to hercimer01Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Darth Fiero:

Once you get the app installed make sure it is updated to the latest version available thru the Play Store. Make sure it can connect to your ELM interface and read data from your PCM. The TorquePro app can do GPS logging and acceleration based performance calculations, but you have to set up a vehicle profile in order to get this information (there's no need to set this up in order to scan and log data).

Once you are able to connect, you need to do a few things to get it set up so it will log data.

Of course guys you will have to "pair" your phone with the bluetooth device you do buy before it will communicate.

I have been using this one with no problems so far. It did take like a month to get, they actually sent it via "slow boat".

Mini ELM327 Bluetooth Wireless OBDII OBD2 Auto Car Diagnostic Scanner Tool V1.5
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Min...&hash=item2ec680d954

[This message has been edited by hercimer01 (edited 03-12-2013).]

IIKool

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2013 06:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IIKoolSend a Private Message to IIKoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can someone please post what all the abbreviation are? Like pid etc. etc.
Jncomutt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2013 07:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JncomuttSend a Private Message to JncomuttEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

After you install Torque Pro, download and install the TorqueScan plug-in (as directed to do in my original post).

Once you fire up Torque Pro, it will automatically connect to your PCM and scan for all valid PIDs on its own. But that is the extent of what you will have to do "manually". You should NOT need to add any "addresses" for any custom PIDs or anything like that. Knock Retard is already in the PID list you get with the TorqueScan plug-in.

I don't have my bluetooth unit yet, I ordered the one in your link, it should be here by the end of the week. I didn't realize that the program would automatically pull in the GM PIDs. I was looking thru the list after I installed Torque scan and didn't see them. SInce I don't have by BT unit yet, I haven't connected to a GM vehicle, and so they didn't get pulled in.

I was able to add them by going to Settings > Manage Extra PIDs > Menu: Add predefined Set > "Pontiac / GM / Opel / Vauxhall"

Originally posted by IIKool:

Can someone please post what all the abbreviation are? Like pid etc. etc.

PID = Parameter Identification Data
etc = Et Cetera

[This message has been edited by Jncomutt (edited 03-13-2013).]

Darth Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2013 01:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Darth FieroClick Here to visit Darth Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Darth FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I don't have my bluetooth unit yet, I ordered the one in your link, it should be here by the end of the week. I didn't realize that the program would automatically pull in the GM PIDs. I was looking thru the list after I installed Torque scan and didn't see them. SInce I don't have by BT unit yet, I haven't connected to a GM vehicle, and so they didn't get pulled in.

I was able to add them by going to Settings > Manage Extra PIDs > Menu: Add predefined Set > "Pontiac / GM / Opel / Vauxhall"

Yea, I would wait until you get your interface. Once you have that and connect with the PCM, Torque Pro will poll the PCM for all valid PIDs. In the master PID list menu, anything that is valid will be shaded in green. Anything black isn't supported.
ptboy55

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2013 02:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ptboy55Send a Private Message to ptboy55Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is the one I am using, good price,US Seller, good support , warranty, status lights and it works great....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ELM...em2a1a0ffdfe&vxp=mtr
PFF
System Bot
Will

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 237
Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2013 05:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WillSend a Private Message to WillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've heard good things about this interface: http://www.amazon.com/gp/pr.../ref=wms_ohs_product
nitroheadz28

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2013 05:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nitroheadz28Send a Private Message to nitroheadz28Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ptboy55:

This is the one I am using, good price,US Seller, good support , warranty, status lights and it works great....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ELM...em2a1a0ffdfe&vxp=mtr

Heh sweet, its in my town . I've been meaning to get in on Torque but was apprehensive because when I'd go to Azone to get my codes scanned the garbage little scanner wouldn't link up to my pcm. I guess I'll see how it works, ordering the bluetooth adapter later tonight with fingers crossed!

[This message has been edited by nitroheadz28 (edited 03-13-2013).]

aaronkoch

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2013 06:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for aaronkochSend a Private Message to aaronkochEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cmechmann:

How are the refresh rates? Even when using a GM capable scanner the refresh rates are slow.

They're directly related to the number of items displayed, but I have a loaded screen and it's like 3-4 updates per second. It's good enough for me, but if you want totally fluid updates like 20-30 FPS, it would probably just need to be 2-3 items scanned, and no logging.

------------------

Build thread for my 88 + 3800NA swap

Darth Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2013 06:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Darth FieroClick Here to visit Darth Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Darth FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Will:

I've heard good things about this interface: http://www.amazon.com/gp/pr.../ref=wms_ohs_product

If it could act as a substitute for the GM MDI interface, it would be worth the investment.
Will

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2013 07:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WillSend a Private Message to WillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

If it could act as a substitute for the GM MDI interface, it would be worth the investment.

What's the MDI interface?
Darth Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2013 07:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Darth FieroClick Here to visit Darth Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Darth FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Will:

What's the MDI interface?

This:

http://www.boschdiagnostics...S/MDI/PAGES/MDI.ASPX
mrfred8

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2013 08:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice write up, thanks Ryan. Miss your column in FieroFocus (although Ray is doing a great job).

------------------
--Jeff aka mrfred8
- 88 Yellow GT
- 86 Silver SE (3800 in progress)
Fieros For Sale

Darth Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2013 02:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Darth FieroClick Here to visit Darth Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Darth FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mrfred8:

Nice write up, thanks Ryan. Miss your column in FieroFocus (although Ray is doing a great job).

Yea, Jim tried to talk me into staying on but I just don't have the time to do it anymore. It's not just the writing, it's the research and editing that takes all the time.
Will

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2013 07:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WillSend a Private Message to WillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This:

http://www.boschdiagnostics...S/MDI/PAGES/MDI.ASPX

Thanks. I'll look at that.
darkhorizon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2013 12:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for darkhorizonSend a Private Message to darkhorizonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Not too many wireless options out there, but i am sure it could be ghetto rigged.

http://www.amazon.com/J2534...J-2534/dp/B006GVR8WA

http://reviews.ebay.com/Sca...id=10000000011027118
PFF
System Bot
Darth Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2013 01:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Darth FieroClick Here to visit Darth Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Darth FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by darkhorizon:

Not too many wireless options out there, but i am sure it could be ghetto rigged.

http://www.amazon.com/J2534...J-2534/dp/B006GVR8WA

http://reviews.ebay.com/Sca...id=10000000011027118

I don't need wireless, but I do need reliable. I just want a cheaper alternative than having to pull my $4000 Tech 2 out every time I need to reflash a PCM using TIS/SPS.
darkhorizon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2013 04:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for darkhorizonSend a Private Message to darkhorizonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I don't need wireless, but I do need reliable. I just want a cheaper alternative than having to pull my $4000 Tech 2 out every time I need to reflash a PCM using TIS/SPS.

still going to need flash tools access on the GM side, but you should be able to do it with any cable if you have the software.

Jncomutt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2013 07:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JncomuttSend a Private Message to JncomuttEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I got my bt unit today. The whole setup is pretty neat. One weird thing is throttle position relative and throttle position manifold. The default tps guage only goes from 12 to 87 but the other seems accurate.
nitroheadz28

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2013 07:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nitroheadz28Send a Private Message to nitroheadz28Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I also got mine today, but it wont link up? I plug it in, the power and obd lights come on but when I have Torque running and try anything it says its not paired with the bluetooth. I tried plugging it in with the engine off/ key on and something started spazzing out under the dash like relays clicking every second or so. With the engine on no weird stuff but no link either? I tried going in settings and disabling em327 and still nothing.
Jncomutt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2013 08:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JncomuttSend a Private Message to JncomuttEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Has to be paired to the phone before starting Torque. Mine was 1234 pair code. It was originally name cbt, I renamed it to OBD2 reader. I loaded torque, selected it from the menu, and it worked no problem
nitroheadz28

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2013 08:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nitroheadz28Send a Private Message to nitroheadz28Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ahh! Sorry I'm retarded with smartphones lol, where should I get the code from?

Ok I found it in the torque wiki, I didn't see any option for pairing on the phone though?

[This message has been edited by nitroheadz28 (edited 03-15-2013).]

Jncomutt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2013 08:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JncomuttSend a Private Message to JncomuttEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Depends on which version of android. Go to settings, Bluetooth, it'll scan for the obd2 unit. Make sure the unit is plugged in and the key is on. When it shows up, click it, it'll prompt for a code, usually 0000 or 1234
jimlong67

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2013 11:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jimlong67Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Should I also download Widgets for Torque (OBD / Car) ??
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.prowl.torquewidget&feature=more_from_developer#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEwMiwib3JnLnByb3dsLnRvcnF1ZXdpZGdldCJd
$2.39 to go with the rest of the program.

------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins.
2004 White Sebring Convertible
1986 Black Fiero GT
Kathryn's Welded Metal Artist

Justinbart

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2013 01:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JustinbartSend a Private Message to JustinbartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is how I have my dash board set up. On another slide I have cylinders 1-6 misfire history. This is in my blazer.
This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

------------------
Turbo 3800 E85 F23 5spd spec5
11.17@132.6

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave