Turn Signal Lever by BuddhaCardovo
Started on: 11-12-2012 12:53 PM
Replies: 10 (626 views)
Last post by: BrittB on 07-05-2014 01:30 AM
BuddhaCardovo

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2012 12:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BuddhaCardovoSend a Private Message to BuddhaCardovoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So I am a big boy, and jumping into my car i broke the turn signal lever with my PANTS POCKET!!! load of crap. So i was wondering if i could get one without cruise even tho my car has cruise that doesnt work. Will the new lever have the same capabilities? Of course i want the turn signals and wipers to work.

On another note... Does anyone have one they would like to sell?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Dodgerunner

Feedback score:    (61)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 323
Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2012 02:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DodgerunnerClick Here to visit Dodgerunner's HomePageSend a Private Message to DodgerunnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's a very common replacement part since it just pulls out and unplugs for wipers and/or curise. Many parts stores carry them or they are on Ebay also.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Che..._Acces sories&vxp=mtr

your local Oreily's can get them or might have one.
http://www.oreillyauto.com/...del=Fiero&vi=1249040

[This message has been edited by Dodgerunner (edited 11-12-2012).]

BuddhaCardovo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2012 02:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BuddhaCardovoSend a Private Message to BuddhaCardovoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i pulled one from a camaro and i had no idea that the arm just pulled out! Thanks for the help!

------------------
1987 GT fastback (Halfarrari)

donuteater306

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2012 01:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for donuteater306Send a Private Message to donuteater306Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've had the same problem with my pockets catching the lever. If you do ever decide to replace it with a cruise lever, be sure to get one thats the correct length for the fiero. They all look the same but the Fiero lever is shorter and does not stick out past the steering wheel. All of the $20 aftermarket levers i've purchased stuck out past the wheel and find pockets rather quickly!
BuddhaCardovo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2013 05:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BuddhaCardovoSend a Private Message to BuddhaCardovoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So the end piece of the turn signal is stuck in there and I was wondering if there is any good way to get it out. Not involving disassembly of the column

------------------

NetCam

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2013 06:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NetCamClick Here to visit NetCam's HomePageSend a Private Message to NetCamEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A small drill and an easy-out should be able to give it the spin you need to turn and pull it out
BuddhaCardovo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2013 11:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BuddhaCardovoSend a Private Message to BuddhaCardovoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I got it out but I messed something up. My wipers are on. Or off. No intermittent. Looks like I will have to pull the wheel area anyway

------------------

hdryder

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2014 03:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hdryderSend a Private Message to hdryderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BuddhaCardovo:

i had no idea that the arm just pulled out! Thanks for the help!

Does the T/S Lever just pull out straight, or does it need to be turned in any direction?
mrfiero

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 149
Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2014 05:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hdryder:

Does the T/S Lever just pull out straight, or does it need to be turned in any direction?

It should pull straight out....but a little wiggling (while pulling) might help it free itself from the column.

[This message has been edited by mrfiero (edited 07-04-2014).]

jimbolaya

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2014 08:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jimbolayaSend a Private Message to jimbolayaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The stalk just pulls out, but if I remember correctly, there is wire that you have to go into the steering column, to disconnect. I did the same thing with cargo pants, but it's been awhile since I did it. Maybe the wire is for cruise only.

Jim
BrittB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2014 01:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BrittBSend a Private Message to BrittBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The wire is for cruise control. Check out this link for more info.

http://www.fieros.eu/?page=...&window=popup&lng=en
PFF
System Bot

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock