Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Technical Discussion & Questions
  Body Fabricatition. A side scoop RRIM homade. (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Body Fabricatition. A side scoop RRIM homade. by hercimer01
Started on: 04-01-2012 07:57 PM
Replies: 57 (4274 views)
Last post by: unboundmo on 04-18-2019 09:54 PM
hercimer01

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2012 08:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hercimer01Send a Private Message to hercimer01Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here is the driver side.

IP: Logged
Pete Matos

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2012 08:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Pete MatosSend a Private Message to Pete MatosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
FFFreakin' PPPPPerfect!!!! Nice job man....now make some for me hahaha....peace

Pete

Big Paul

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2012 11:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Big PaulSend a Private Message to Big PaulEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
wow these look fantastic!!!
liv4God

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2012 01:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for liv4GodSend a Private Message to liv4GodEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Awesome! I was making some of my own but couldn't figure out what filler/ adhesives to use. I'll go with the 3M 04247 like you did. Thanks!
Reallybig

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2012 01:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ReallybigSend a Private Message to ReallybigEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hercimer01

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2012 02:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hercimer01Send a Private Message to hercimer01Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by liv4God:

Awesome! I was making some of my own but couldn't figure out what filler/ adhesives to use. I'll go with the 3M 04247 like you did. Thanks!

This was the cheapest I could find it http://www.levineautoparts....arch.html?query=4247
hercimer01

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2012 03:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hercimer01Send a Private Message to hercimer01Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I still have to buff them out. But they came out great!

hercimer01

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2012 03:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hercimer01Send a Private Message to hercimer01Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fierofan25

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2012 03:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofan25Send a Private Message to fierofan25Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sweet!!!!!!!!

MAKE ME ONE,PLEASE!!!!
Niterrorz

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2012 03:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NiterrorzSend a Private Message to NiterrorzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
looks frigin incredible!
Doober

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2012 03:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DooberSend a Private Message to DooberEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
B-E-A-Uuuutiful
PFF
System Bot
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post06-01-2012 06:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
what whould ou say you have for time in these.. 6 hours ?
hercimer01

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2012 02:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hercimer01Send a Private Message to hercimer01Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by E.Furgal:

what whould ou say you have for time in these.. 6 hours ?

Yah about that not including finish paint.
hercimer01

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2012 02:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hercimer01Send a Private Message to hercimer01Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

hercimer01

2289 posts
Member since Mar 2008

------------------
Project Genisis Lo Budget 3800SC swap

88 Coupe under construction.

[This message has been edited by hercimer01 (edited 06-02-2012).]

jaredmurray88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2012 07:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaredmurray88Send a Private Message to jaredmurray88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
great write up man i would love to do this but i dont have a filler piece like you used i will be on the lookout though great job looks subtle too i dig the sleeper look a lot
unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2015 03:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hercimer01:

I feel that the tube's ribs will not allow the air to flow freely and fast.. It'll cause turbulence.. I have for the start of the intake tube to throttle body is from the Fiero store but then I used Autozone's spectre that is for the civics. The angle is perfect and puts me right there in the scoop area.. Like yours. It does cost more but free flowing.

There is now what I'm working on and I thought I'd share... GREAT job on the scoop that you did.. Very clean.. I need to figure how to glue/mount these extra scoops that I made out of fiberglass. I plan in the future to run a saab intercooler in that location with a super charger in the A/C mount bracket area... That's why I have it protruding out.. Anyway, Here are some pics

[This message has been edited by unboundmo (edited 04-18-2019).]

hercimer01

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2018 10:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hercimer01Send a Private Message to hercimer01Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just noticed this reply sorry
unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2019 09:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes.. definitely nice.. love your cuts too.. clean..

I saw your message... yes my Scoops are done now and installed.. I started with the Stage II Scoops so I kind of cheated... but I didn't use the door trims that usually come with them..and so the lines were way off to my GT trim.. so I refiberglassed to make them work to my GT's skirting..

Anyway, I wish posting pictures wasn't so hard with this website ... but I don't wanna take any thunder away from this thread either... these scoops are nice! great job👍🏼

[This message has been edited by unboundmo (edited 04-18-2019).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock